distributor

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

anthonys28

how do u install a distributor i have one from an obd2 car im puttin on an obd0 engine help please? b16a, old motor b16a2

you cant do a dizzy? yet your wanting to fix you own car?
take it to a shop.
then it may have a chance at driving again.

look at the distributer.
then look at the one currently on the engine.
tell me, do you see bolts?
ones that may attach the dizzy to the engine?
ask a stupid question and you get a stupid answer.

seriously, if you cant figure that out, how are you going to get an engine in and out and make it run?
mechanical abilities are a must when you are working in cars.
if you cant diagnose, or figure out how to remove 3 bolts and unhook a distributer, then you need to pay somebody that can.

hes not being a dick hes being truthful..if you cant do a dizzy then you shouldnt be wrenching,,,but anyway

theres 3 bolts that hold it to the head..undo them and undo the clips on the dizzy..it will just pull out of the head...then you will put the new dizzy in the hole..

but the plugs will not mate up..so you might be fucked..cuz rywire doesnt have an obd2 to obd0 dizzy conversion

i believe hes taking all of the obd2 attachments off his current engine and just replacing the block with the obd0. everything else on his current one is still good.

funny cause i jus got the motor done so, i obviously know how to do something there... cool guys

Back