district b13

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reikoshea

HS Troll...And Mod
VIP
I know its been out for a while, but who's seen it?

If you dont know what im talking about then search for parkour on google video or david belle. This is him and a friend in an actual motion picture. Its a damn good movie (and damn short too). It was under an hour and a half and i think its probably better for it. The action rocked, you only notice the dubbed sections every once in a while (french original) and the story line is pretty decent.

If you havent seen it, rent/buy/dl it. its worth an hour and 18 minutes of your time.

demonoid/mininova....just get the torrent.

hey reikoshea. i didn't know where to post so you'd get this message, cuz your thing says not to pm you... idk, anyways. i have an h22a also, in an accord though. i'm in the process of building it, n/a so i was just wondering if i could run my parts list by you and see what you thought and all that good stuff. you can pm me, i'm not really sure how this stuff works i don't post here much.:)

shoot me a pm or make a thread and pm me the link (second being preferable). if its already there i apologize for missing it, i usually look for stuff that says "H22 All motor" or "H22 Turbo" so if i missed your thread, my bad.

Back