Disturbed Image Truck show in CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

reckedracing

TTIWWOP
VIP
anyone going to this from the CT area?
Wallingford, CT 06492

Disturbed_image_Show.jpg

im not going but if you go, take some pics and post em. next show i will attend is probably at the end of this month in Ohio (Dropt N Destroyed) but who knows. im not in the showing mood lately for some reason :(

and if you do go, swing by my garage for a beer or two...

i've been checking it out today and i guess last year they only had ~100 trucks...
not sure if its worth the drive

how far is wallingford from you CT guys?

Trucks aren't my thing....I guess cause I'm from New Mexico....plus shows about trucks is also not up my alley...unless it's a show on blowing them up with high velocity lead. Ohh well...if Recked comes to CT for the show, and get's bored...then he can come over and join me in my favorite past-time....

Drinking beer and watching my cars rust. Of couse I'll prolly be recovering from a hangover...the wife's B-day is Sat, and the plan was to goto Boston, check out an art museum, hit a decent sushi restaraunt, and find a snazzy hotel...but it's that time of month...so I'll prolly just get her a Coach purse, a local sushi joint, and a bottle of bubbly. No drift event...rain...sore back...and the thought of doing more OT was there...but then I would make too much money and actually stay in the black for next month...4 beers, one oxaprozen 600mg, and I'm about to take a cyclobenzaprine (new meds today...hehe) and I'll passout in a few...but had to rant a little...so screw me...

and I went to another doctor today...and the new x-rays still show's nothing wrong with my back or spine...and more theripy ordered...now up to 3 times a week...insted of 2 times a week...if I play the days right...I could get 5 times a week...two at work (while on the clock) and 3 on the other days...it sounds bad...but it does feel good getting zapped for a few minutes a day to twitch the muscles around, and a few minutes with an ultrasonic machine to warm the muscles back up....and the nurse's....yummm...er theripist's....hehe One even likes to touch my butt... :)

and I'm about to take a cyclobenzaprine (new meds today...hehe
watch your ass with this one man...
i got some of those after i was rear ended, hollllyyyy shit
they're awesome, but expect to be asleep 30 minutes or less after you take it
those things seriously tripped me out...

I just took it... nothing yet...
you feel it yet?
those were the best muscle relaxers my doc ever gave me...

so i don't think i'm going to CT, heading to lake george friday night, great escape on saturday, then back home for a side job...

It's my hometown so I estimate 0mins, but were the hell is it. all it lists is a date no location

Back