DIVE! DIVE! DIVE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

suz01.jpg

suz02.jpg

suz03.jpg

suz04.jpg

suz05.jpg

suz06.jpg

suz07.jpg

suz08.jpg

suz09.jpg

suz10.jpg

I used to have an own3d picture of that before......Quite funny it was.

I love that asshole with the bag. He didn't even move a damned inch. Didn't even put the bag down to even suggest helping.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Oct 2 2003, 10:04 PM
I used to have an own3d picture of that before......Quite funny it was.

Keep talking like that and I'll think your trying to sound like Yoda.

:eek:

and here I thought Indiana's pot holes were bad....

wtf? that doesn't make any sense... hwo the fuck did she get there?

Its funny, but ever since i first saw it i wondered why the hell it was on Rotten.com. The lady didn't even die, or get hurt.

maybe she thought it was just a big puddle, but what else is funny is that they are actually trying to save the car. but in all reality----- :whatafucktard:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 3 2003, 01:04 AM
wtf? that doesn't make any sense... hwo the fuck did she get there?

"wow, thats a pretty big puddle..... eh... i can make it through"

Well since I'm form the west coast, and we dont really have those here, why in the hell do those happen, and do they sink fast or what??

basicly this is what happens

-big ass rain storm
-minor flooding
-water starts eroding the ground under the road
-road collapses
-hole is already filled with water
-looks like a large puddle
-some dipshit drives into it

(the collapsing might happen from the car driving over it and not simply from the weight of the tar depending on the size of the hole)

Why the hole under it though, is it air, or just soft earth that gets pushed uot of the way by the weight??

maybe she thought it was just a big puddle, but what else is funny is that they are actually trying to save the car.

I was thinking the same thing, like they can really pull a car going straight down into a hole. Especially while it is filled with water. Do you think that the insurance would cover that?

Back