DIXIE B*TCH RANT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd:

if you kill someone is that right??? no
if 10million people kill someone, does that make it right??? NO

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 5 2003, 12:35 AM
[rant]

OH MY FUCKING GOD
That chic from the dixie chicks is a fucking idiot. Just saw her on VH1 Big in 03, and shes going off about the stupidest shit. “I’d like to thank all the haters for making me strongâ€, “I’m going backstage to write our next big hit, ‘goodbye cheney’â€, and the worst and stupidest fucking thing I’ve ever heard, “we’ve got an old saying in texas that says ‘if you cant say anything nice, go to london and say it in front of 2000 peopleâ€

I cant fucking believe this dumbass skank thinks she’s the shit for standing in front of everyone and talking shit about the president. You don’t see anyone electing HER as president, do you? NO! do you know why? Cuz shes a fucking MORON. M-O-R-O-MOTHERFUCKING N.

Someone should shoot her stupid ass in the face.

HEY NATALIE WHATEVERTHEFUCKYOURNAME IS…I’m ashamed that YOU’RE from fucking texas

Fucking cunt.

Don’t get me wrong, she can say whatever the fuck she wants. She’s proven that.

She’s a complete idiot for trying to be funny about it on vh1 though. I wonder if she knows how much of an idiot she sounded like.

[/rant]

:blink:

Is that what she was saying?

I had the volume on mute while I was furiously masturbating....

:lol:

Originally posted by civicious@Dec 5 2003, 12:35 AM

I cant fucking believe this dumbass skank thinks she’s the shit for standing in front of everyone and talking shit about the president. You don’t see anyone electing HER as president, do you?

I don't know if you missed the whole 2000 presidential election thinig... but George W Bush wasnt elected either. It was a supreme court decision that put him in office, not the will of the people.

And for the record, id vote for any dixie chick to be president before id ever vote for bush.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 5 2003, 02:53 AM
i wish i still had that rant i got from Chet.

he met the dixie chicks when he was working in tampa renting seadoos'... and he had NOTHING nice to say about them.

Basically, they were rude as fuck and didn't even tip him.

Dixie chicks shoudl be shot. not only are they loud mouth bitches, they are a disgrace to society.

Anyone who bought their cd shoudl be shot too... just like the hootie and the blow fish cd
prrof, that 10 million people CAN be wrong

A lot of celebrities are rude as fuck. Maybe it's not right, but that's just the way it is. Most are really nice to their fans when they start out, but there are so many fans out there and they will just keep taking and taking what they can get from from them in autographs and attention. It's a non stop 24/7 life. Not everyone handles that graciously. Who can be nice 24/7? I know that I can't. I think it's tougher for female celebrities too. Some have been stalked and even killed by psychos. No wonder they are rude. And whether they are rude or nice, if they are goodlooking, a bunch of you guys are jacking off to their pictures (lol@ Tony). It's a fact of life, but not that appealing to think about... <_<

Anyway, I keep my liking of music, movies and art separate from the people that make it. I'm actually sick of this music trend that requires the female musicians to be young, hot looking and dance around the stage showing skin. Give me more Janis Joplin types. :angry:

Edit: B- I didn't know that the guys renting the seadoo's needed to be tipped? I wouldn't have thought it and I was a waitress for years.

Originally posted by Guy@Dec 5 2003, 02:06 AM
I don't know if you missed the whole 2000 presidential election thinig... but George W Bush wasnt elected either. It was a supreme court decision that put him in office, not the will of the people.

Actually, no, it was the Electoral College that put Bush, and every one of our other presidents, into office. The Florida Supreme Court merely made sure that the recounts took place as they should have. Are you aware of how the whole Electoral College works?

And this happened at least once before, if not twice (when a president was put into office even though he did not receive the majority popular vote). Was it Truman?

On the topic of the Dixie Chicks, all I know is they are young, rich, somewhat tallented, and ignorant. Those of you who have had the misfortune of reading my posts know where I stand on the war and my support for George Bush. I know the 1st amendment. I understand the 1st amendment. Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances. I agree with the 1st amendment. However, this is not to be taken lightly. Those who have acheived "Star" status need to understand that there are consequences for their actions. This is where the Dixie Chicks are at fault. I beleive that they felt their speech would make them appear more the "underdog". I think that they beleived it would rocket them to a higher moral plain for speaking out against the war. They felt the "Heartland" would agree with them and their words spoke for the "working man". Well, it backfired. The working man stood up and said "They aren't speaking for me!". The music industry stood up and said "They aren't speaking for me either!" Music Artists such as Charlie Daniel and Toby Keith fought back both through letter and song. Charlie Daniel went on to write a scathing letter to the acting community and Toby Keith recorded "Courtesy of the Red, White & Blue".
These are the "Stars" who I choose to speak for me. These are the men who earned their dime playing in roadside bars, working the land, and busting their backs. Men like Charlie Daniel, Toby Keith and Chris Ledoux are the ones whose lyrics speak to the Heartland. Men like Cash, Waylon & Willy sing true lyrics about love, money, marriage problems and yes....drinking. Women like Allison Krouse keep the music of the working man alive also. These are the people who sing day and night without cookie cutter lyrics and bubble gum tunes. The music industry rewards these people with little to no airtime. The future of country music is going down hill. The recording industry keeps looking for the next Shania Twain or Britney Spears. They have turned their back on the men and women I mentioned above. This will be their downfall. By turning a deaf ear towards the working men and women, the country music industry will fail, much like the Dixie Chicks. In time, people will forget. People will choose to overlook their errors, and life will go on. The people like myself and millions of other will not. I say let them fall. Those who choose to step into the limelight know full well that they will be monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They know that people will worship them and that their words will be taken out of context. Yet they thrive on greed and step in line. I say let them sing, let the industry overlook the working man, let them all fall! When the heartland gets tired of them, they will toss them to the side. Let them spew their ignorance for now. It gives the populous something to talk about around the drinking fountain. Country music is the last bastion for the working man. The lyrics and music will survive.
As for the war, all I can say is God Bless every soldier! Let artists like Chris Ledoux, Charlie Daniel, Willy, Waylon & Cash blare from their armored transports. I know damned well that they aren't listening to the Dixie Chicks! As for protestors, let them peaceably assemble. Let them spew their ignorance as well. That's what the 1st amendment offers them. They too will be tossed to the side when the working man tires of their cookie cutter signs and "deep philosophy". I know all to well about serving overseas. I also know about the heartache of missing your family, being disrespected, and being called a "baby killer". I stood for 10 hours in the pouring rain at a pro troop rally. I put on my Class A's, shined my jump boots and donned my beret to hold the Colors. I stood there while the anti war people called me names. I stood vigilant in my beliefs. I was slapped in the face, spit on, and still held the flag high. I stayed my course, and beside me stood the working man. To my left sit a vietnam veteran with no legs in his wheelchair, to my right a mother whos son was deployed. This is the heartland! This will stay!
In closing, if you're so upset with the media....turn it off. Take the extra time and volunteer. Teach someone how to read, join the military, do whatever you think may strengthen our great United States. Use your frustration to further your beliefs. Forgive those for their ignorance, it will change, we are all ignorant. Some choose to stay that way, some change. There's an old saying that comes to mind..."Old age and treachery beats youth and enthusiasm every single time!". Stay vigilant in your beliefs and help to teach others your "secret". Good luck and be safe. Sincerely, Tony G.

Ohhhhhkaaaaay. Calm down my little leprechaun. Everything is going to be ok you will find your pot of gold. Quit watching tv so much and quit paying attention to the Dixie Chicks. They can say what the fuck they want. Oh yea by the way, "HEY IT's WILL. :lol: :lol:

The dixie chicks are stupid.
Does anybody remember the song, "Earl had to die"? I could never take anybody seriously if they wrote something as stupid as that.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 6 2003, 01:29 PM
you know what? I HATE Texas, AND I'm voting for Bush again!

:lol:

You hate texas???? Damn... I hate indiana, I'm movin to texas in about a month and a half. :ph34r:

FUCK THE DIXIE CHICKS...i swear i would kill that bitch if i saw her...men are fighting overseas and she cant even support them..just poppin shyt about the government..fuck her...i wish brain cancer upon her

Back