Dj AM dead.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just startin to make sense of the world since Heath Ledger died and now this?!?! My world is again in shambles... RIP Mr. Goldstein.

The dude who was on the plane with Travis Barker when it crashed in SC? Am I at least close???

Probably one of the world's most famous DJ's for modern times. Famous enough to throw out the first pitch of a Mets game last week, for Apple to custom make a mac book with a specialized DJ AM logo and case, and for music software makers to custom make programs that allowed the guy to have special features to protect his mixes.

Myself and my friends had a chance to watch him spin at his Friday night gig at Rain in Las Vegas. He played with DJ Jazzie Jeff (yes, the guy from Fresh Prince) and the show was fairly amazing. My friends a DJ so we made the trip to the club to appease him.

...i tried to get all my friends back to Vegas, pretty much from the time we left in May and now we'll never see AM again.

He was a nice little jewish boy that made it big. $25k/night to play.

Last edited:
He was also almost married to Nicole Ritchie, and dated Mandy Moore.

I just read where he had just filmed shooting a series for MTV along the lines of "Intervention", trying to make a difference in the world.

Alas, he dies of an OD........RIP.

wahhhhh another dumb ass who had hit it big and just pissed it all away.

Add another one to the books.

He said to be an addict about 10years ago, cleaned up his act and then was badly hurt in the plane crash with Travis Barker. Reports say after his 2nd an 3rd degree burns, he wound up relapsing and being addicted to pain killers.

wahhhhh another dumb ass who had hit it big and just pissed it all away.

Add another one to the books.

i see that the same cat who ate jeffies compassion got mine too.

guy who makes millions, bangs hotties, parties for a living and survives a plane crash dies from drug overdose. sounds like he was living the life. good job guy. better than have parkinsons or some shit.

Back