DJ Stuff forsale!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I've ddecided I am done with DJing, I'm sick of spending all the money on vinyl. Anyhow, I have a Very user-friendly set up. I am selling all of this:

Numark Pro-TT1 x2
Gemini BPM1000 x1
Stanton Carts x2
Connecting wires
Vinyl Bag (Caffeine)
About 25 vinyls

The totals are way over $1000 when bought new, but I will sell for $750 obo. Will also trade for car/computer/other? Make me an offer. Do not want to split up but will for right price. ;)

For extra $
Sony MDR-V700 Headphones
2x tower speakers (12" sub, mid and high)
Old ass recever/amp

PM Me B)

PS if you need anymore info on any of these PM/mail me. Do a search of the decks and mixer and try to find a good price, best I could find was $160 for each table, and $450 for the Mixer.

My bad, I can get a list of them all when I get home, mostly house, Hardhouse (Tity, moonshine) some ATB ect...I will post them all up when I get home....

You looken to buy or trade or what B?

i dunno... i've been toying with the idea of getting some tables... i just don't want to spend the money... lol

Well I am willing to trade too, Looking for tons of stuff, and most likely stupid stuff you got laying around....But I dunno, what you got or make an offer....

Back