1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do et yaself.....for SRECIR

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by SHOGUNOVDDRK, May 26, 2007.

1. SHOGUNOVDDRK

SHOGUNOVDDRK New Member

ok so i got bored and figure fuck it lets go look for a book....

so looking for a copy of disco bloodbath got distracted by cars and i found this and fell of my chair laughing....

my girlfriend got the straight jacket when i couldnt break :confused: and when she saw what i was looking at she started to giggle then laugh her head off

thought id just share

How To Build the Cars of The Fast and the Furious: undercar lights, body kits, custom paint & graphics, more

i just dont remember Brian Spulner (or however its spelt) being called jack?

2. hondaburner95

hondaburner95 Banned

PART 4: PERFORMANCE
    Select new tires and wheels | Lowering your car | Installing a nitrous oxide injection system | Installing an intercooler | Installing vertical doors | Lowering the car with air lifts.

What about the motor, and why just the intercooler without the turbo , I guess to look like you have one huh . I bet the book also tells you that the blow off valve works too huh , lololol

Its a how to on Ricin !!!!

Since I am a ricer I am almost tempted to buy it ... thanks for the heads up but Ill pass

3. SHOGUNOVDDRK

SHOGUNOVDDRK New Member

i myself was tempted to buy the book....

well all up untill i saw that they are suggestion to fellow ricers like yourself to go get some nos on there stock engines....

*SHOUTS AT WRITER* FOOL!

id probably buy the book for a friend as a birthday present and after a few weeks of them reading it steal it off them and use it for parts 2 and 3.....but then again i dont think there would be much there i really could or would use there ^_^

oh yeah this is my 540th post yay..... :p (forgot my 500th)

Last edited: May 26, 2007
  4. hondaburner95

hondaburner95 Banned

*Rice You Ride For Dummies*

Haha

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted