Do et yaself.....for SRECIR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHOGUNOVDDRK

ok so i got bored and figure fuck it lets go look for a book....

so looking for a copy of disco bloodbath got distracted by cars and i found this and fell of my chair laughing....

my girlfriend got the straight jacket when i couldnt break :confused: and when she saw what i was looking at she started to giggle then laugh her head off

thought id just share

How To Build the Cars of The Fast and the Furious: undercar lights, body kits, custom paint & graphics, more

i just dont remember Brian Spulner (or however its spelt) being called jack?

PART 4: PERFORMANCE
Select new tires and wheels | Lowering your car | Installing a nitrous oxide injection system | Installing an intercooler | Installing vertical doors | Lowering the car with air lifts.

What about the motor, and why just the intercooler without the turbo , I guess to look like you have one huh . I bet the book also tells you that the blow off valve works too huh , lololol

Its a how to on Ricin !!!!

Since I am a ricer I am almost tempted to buy it ... thanks for the heads up but Ill pass

i myself was tempted to buy the book....

well all up untill i saw that they are suggestion to fellow ricers like yourself to go get some nos on there stock engines....

*SHOUTS AT WRITER* FOOL!

id probably buy the book for a friend as a birthday present and after a few weeks of them reading it steal it off them and use it for parts 2 and 3.....but then again i dont think there would be much there i really could or would use there ^_^

oh yeah this is my 540th post yay..... :p (forgot my 500th)

Last edited:
Back