do i have to swap some pins on the p13

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

4drh22a

Do i got to swap some pins on the ecu on a 91 accord ex h22a swap.

Have you already performed the swap? Are you throwing any codes? If you're throwing a code for the EGR and/or O2 sensor, you'll have to swap pins A6 and A11.

4drh22a: just wondering is your car an OBD1? just to prove some point

Originally posted by goofyme@Jun 29 2003, 01:30 AM
4drh22a: just wondering is your car an OBD1? just to prove some point

just drop it. 90-91 accords are obd0 and 92+ are obd1

Any way you have any proof? Any pics of the harness? As 90accord said, we went through this shit about a month ago, and it was ugly.

honestly to tell you...i would post some picture as prove...but one, i dont know how to post picture in here...onless you would be nice enought to show me how to post couple pic up in here then i will...and secondly, even if i prove you with some reasonable prove...you wouldn't believe it anyways....

Actually, I would. Pics of the ECU and wiring harness would be great, along with something (title) that says it's not a 92 or 93.

To post, you just need to use the gallery that we have here at Hondaswap. It's pretty damn easy.

thank you...i'll get the pic up asap....pic on the door jam showing the year...pic of the harness uncut, pic of both of the ecu the original and the p13 and also with it unpluged....

i dont think this proves anything though...so i guess it's my bad...too lazy to unplug the ecu..but oh well...i was just wanted to know for myself cuz someone said only cali has that obd1 but i really wasn't trying to prove anything so believe it or not it's up to you...

Originally posted by AsiAnVenOm@Jul 1 2003, 04:29 PM
someone said only cali has that obd1

I was thinking something along those lines as well, since Cali has some fucked up emissions laws. But I'm still not totally convinced....

Back