1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do i need anything else...?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by loki_is_a_god, Jun 22, 2006.

1. loki_is_a_god

loki_is_a_god Junior Member

ok, i want to put a Fmax turbo on my car.......if i buy this kit what else do i need....?
    here is a link to the kit on ebay.....it comes with a ball bearing turbo..score
    eBay Motors: Turbonetics Turbo Kit, Acura Integra GSR 94-01 (item 4652281186 end time Jun-23-06 21:13:59 PDT)

can my stock axles handle 275ish whp......or do i need stage 2 axles
    do i need a new clutch......with 170ish ft/lbs of tq

i what to daily drive this puppy....at like 9psi?

do i need a boost controller? shit like that......anything you can think of.....?

2. MikeBergy

MikeBergy Blah blah blah....

Last edited: Jun 22, 2006
  3. preludebuddy

preludebuddy Senior Member

peakboost's kit is the best kit around IMO...yes you'll need a new clutch. you can run straight off the wastegate (depending on the spring in it) with any of those kits so you wont necessarily need a boost controller. your axles should be able to handle it. mine have held up so far. you can daily drive it at 9 psi assuming you have a good tune. all turbo kits come without any real fuel management system, you will need something to tune with and you will need an actual tune with a wideband from someone who knows what they are doing.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted