do i need bike stands?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry bro it wasnt me that started jacking your thread, all i did was send you some pics of my bikes and it all went down hill from there. still on for that plane ticket? Lol

haha i would be if you could save me money over buying new parts. getting all new plastics is going to be a pain in the ass.

i watched the security cameras of him stealing it.

not much i can do when i'm sleeping at 5 am on a saturday.
Nope, can't do much while asleep. I installed cameras a couple of years ago and saw some slug break into my '91 hatch to steal ~$5 worth of change from the console. Casey was about 18 months old at the time and really hadn't thought much about guarding anything yet.

At 3 1/2 yrs old, his perspective is now more closely aligned with mine. He sleeps too - but, my Border Collie hears all. :)

Casey%20Biting%20Mike1.jpg

Now the cameras are more for liability than anything.

Sorry for your loss - good luck piecing things back together.

what year is your r6, i might have some plastics laying around. I get a few road racers that change out the plastics for fiberglass (lighter and easier for them to remove and no lights) If i do have some I'll make you a sweet deal.

Not much straights in the mountain roads around Blue Ridge ;) I've rode two GSXR750s, one with with a extended swing-arm(not sure how long), but it's pretty noticeable on tight turns and turn-in/transitions. I'm not a pro rider by any means but it was pretty noticeable for me.

why isn't insurance covering it?

you need to move man. thats like the 5th thing you'e owned thats been stolen or crashed into while parked in front of your house.

not insured for theft, just liability i assume

get some pics up of the bike before you rip it down
i wanna see what they did to it

i only had liability, no theft coverage.

and it's a new building i'm living at. i've been there about 7 months. this is the first incident i have had, but i should have had more security on it while parked. this will NOT happen again.

Back