Do i needto swap my trany?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MOE FRM SA

Do i need to swap the trany if i put a 92 accord engine in my 92 integra?

Yeah thats kind of a silly swap, I would just keep the stock B18A1 in it, swapping an F is going to be a pretty involved swap.

I thought this kid said the Integra didn't have a motor and he had the Accord motor lying around. Maybe I am confused.

Either way, scratch the idea. It's not worth it. Or sell the Integra and get an Accord shell and do the swap.

You wouldn't walk into an HIV clinic and start banging all the girls just because you have a dick--don't try to stick that motor in an Integra...

I thought this kid said the Integra didn't have a motor and he had the Accord motor lying around. Maybe I am confused.

Either way, scratch the idea. It's not worth it. Or sell the Integra and get an Accord shell and do the swap.

You wouldn't walk into an HIV clinic and start banging all the girls just because you have a dick--don't try to stick that motor in an Integra...

hahahahahahhahaa bad but funny!

HAHAHA. Im gonna quote that in my signature.

I agree. its deff not worth it. trade the motor.

Last edited:
Back