Do I really have to inspect this?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That sounds like it could be entertaining too. How do you go about getting a job like that though?

Alliance Inspection Management is the company I work for. I know they have been looking for people in the New Jersey area. Look them up.

he met up with some guy at a glory hole at a truck stop off of 95... afterward they got to talking and the guy ended up offering him a job, well ANOTHER job... he got sent to some training and orientation stuff for about a week... im not really sure what kind of shit was going on in the hotel... he said he didnt want to talk about it... then they gave him a company car a camera and a laptop and sent him off with a schedule of cars to inspect... he seems to enjoy his work.. they do on occasion fuck him over with a retarded route schedule bouncing from one end of the state to the other or sending him out to boston or long island... but overall it seems to be a pretty sweet job... there is the weather issue... hot cold rain snow whatever you are out there inspecting cars... but all in all it seems like a sweet job

id say start hanging out at the truck stops and hitting up the glory holes... you might get lucky too

I told you that in trust between us. Last time I tell you anything.

Sounds as though E has already tried his luck at those truck stops for the job.

He was with me that day filling out the same kind of application if you know what I mean. E got the job but they had to let him go shortly after cause he kept driving around aimlessly getting lost.

Is this what fire damage?

No no hail damage.

looks like a stereo install gone wrong, i must have had somthin to do with it

looks like a stereo install gone wrong, i must have had somthin to do with it

No no you are in the clear here my 1 eyed friend. Started under the hood. You can see in one of the pics the hood melted and so did the manifold. Sal from County Line called me back. The leesse was in an reck on 84 in Waterbury. She was side swiped. Her and her 2 kids got out of that without a scratch.

this thread rocks. lol

dam right it rocks

I don't get it so I'm a noob. Care to enlighten?

Lol, I wasn't going to say it, I was going to tell him to search "pissedoffsol" and "subaru"

Back