Do i swap my ecu also?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mackh1017

ok people i got a 90 crx dx model and a b18b1 motor and tranny. i have the pm6 ecu but that is for a sohc. what ecu do i need to make it work right?

Originally posted by mackh1017@Sep 23 2003, 11:09 PM
ok people i got a 90 crx dx model and a b18b1 motor and tranny. i have the pm6 ecu but that is for a sohc. what ecu do i need to make it work right?

A '90 - '91 Integra PR4 ECU would be the easiest route if you are keeping it OBD-0.

The OBD0 PR4 will run that motor nicely.
You can either get one OR chip your PM6 with LS fuel and timing maps.

Depending on your engines OBD and year it was made, you coudl either use the P75 (92-95 OBD-1) P74 (92-95 OBD-1), or as it was said early a PR4 from a 90-91 Integra (OBD-0 I have one if interested PM me)...

he said he had a 90 CRX. That's DPFI, OBD0. After converting to multi-point, he needs a PR4 ECU or the PM6 chipped.

Since we are offering services instead of just answering questions, I'll offer to straight trade you a PR4 for the PM6 that you have, if you so desire.

I wasn't talking to you 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3.

This is mackh1017's thread and I was offering to trade HIM the PM6 he has for a PR4 that will run his car properly.

Back