Do not buy a JG Edlebrock short shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by beau_safken@Sep 17 2003, 11:45 PM
Why would any import tuner buy anything from a domestic parts company...This has plagued me... :lol:

To Answer your question. yeah sure an import tuner would want to use an import aftermarket parts manufacturer but at the same time one would expect a company with the longevity and reputation of Edelbrock to produce a quality product, especially something as simple as a short shifter. Thats why I started this thread, so people who think like this wont waste their money on a sub par shifter, next time im gonna try the b&m. just my 2 cents

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Sep 18 2003, 01:11 AM
Bah. All the aluminum ones are weak... The one from B&M is a VERY nice piece of stainless steel. Heavy weighted so it feels really sweet.

If I ever get one, that'll be it.

i have a B&M. it sucks. the throws are so innaccurate

Seriously, I can't tell the difference between my dc short shifter and my buddies, no namer, and my other friends skunk2. THey all seem the same to me atleast.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 18 2003, 02:47 AM
Seriously, I can't tell the difference between my dc short shifter and my buddies, no namer, and my other friends skunk2. THey all seem the same to me atleast.

dc's break all the time too. cheap shit

we need more cat Avatars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah I OWN ya'll PAGE TWO(anyhow)

:owned: :cockblocked: :gives:

Back