DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dont NOT buy anything from this guy. He will SCREW YOU out of your money.

Dan Williams
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
email: Danw312@netscape.net

The guy starts off cool.. I tried buying a DC header off him.. Talked to him everyday for like a week until I sent the cashiers check out. Talked to my back, the check has been cashed, and still I have not heard from him or seen a header. The guy has yet to email me back and Ive tried to track him down... but coincidentally the address i sent the check to wasnt him...Yet he still managed to cash the check.. hmmmmm???
Regardless this guy has openly admitted that stuff he was selling (some of it) was stolen. Just thought Id let everyone know.
DONT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!!

Dan Williams
Murfreesboro, TN 37128
email: Danw312@netscape.net

Maybe you deserve to get screwed, since you are also knowingly buying stolen shit. if those were my parts that were stolen, and i found out, i would kick both your asses just the same. There's nothing about you that makes you better than the thief who actually stole the parts.

I said.... "some of the stuff" he was selling to other people he was openly telling it was stolen.. the stuff we bought came off his car and wasnt... read a little closer next time.. Believe me, I would NEVER buy anything that I knew was stolen. Why would I want to catch crap for that kinda stuff or even worse... What if it was my shit stolen????
Or I could just not say anything about this guy and let you buy stuff from him... I was just tryin to give some info to help others out.

how would you buy shit from guys who sale stolen shit and pretending that this shit isn't stolen, this is strait bull shit,

lol, I manage to use the "shit" word 4 times, haha,

Well thats shitty that he screwed you. you should have known he would do that if hes selling hot parts. but thatnx for the heads-up.

sergey.....edit function is your friend, use it.

Fuck theives, and people who sell stolen shit, they are the phucking scum of the earth, and you deserve it for making transactions with people who sell stolen shit.

people who buy stolen shit knowingly are just as much fuck heads as the people who stole it.

guess what fukers- if there was no market for it- there would be a lot less stealing

JUST SAY NO TO...........stolen parts??? i mean drugs. :D

Not to add a whole lot more but...if I went to a retailer that said they were selling stolen parts a little light would probably go on in my head that hmm, he might not be the best guy to buy things from. Now if for some reason you wanted to buy ripped off parts from someone and be an ass, it wouldn't be over the net, it would be, hand me the part and I'd pay you cash.

I agree with everyone here. You get no symithy (SP?) from me. My freind recently had his turbo integra stolen right from out in front of his house. Why was it stolen? Because theives know, little pussies like you who don't want to spend legit rates for parts will buy those hot items. Once I found out he is selling stolen parts, report him to the police.

Ok... obviously you guys arent getting what Im trying to say... Ill go more detailed so you understand.
I had an arrangement with the guy to buy the header.. I sent him a cashier check for it. Like a day later my g/f noticed he was selling seats too. She was thinking of buying them bc the guy was sellin real cheap. Thats when he openly came out and said that he was sellin them for so cheap bc ' he needed to get rid of them quick, if you know what i mean...'.... SO, I didnt know he was sellin stolen shit until my gf talked to him AFTER I SENT MONEY.
GEEZ>> Im not that stupid to just send some guy that tells me hes got stolen shit money. I didnt know until after it was sent....

<_<

Back