Do not Buy from Wheelguys.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

Not sure where this goes but I want to give a heads up to anyone looking at wheels.

I ordered a set back on the 8th of March. Never got a call from them.. Called them the 13th. Said they didn't have wheels when I was told they were in stock. I then even decided to give them another chance and order a different set of wheels on the 13th that they said where in stock.

So last week on I was told they would be there on Friday. (I guess in stock meant at the factory but was not told) So now we are at Tuesday the 21st. I still have no wheels. They still do not have them in stock.

This sucks. Never order from this place. This is your warning.

if you ordered from them once and got dicked over, why would you go through them again for a different set of wheels..??

Because they said they were in stock and if I cancelled the order it would take 7-10 days to be refunded. I figured in 7-10 days I could have my wheels. But I guess not ordering from these guys.

call the CC company and charge back...

I know I can dispute the charges I have called everywhere else and can't find these wheels this cheap.. And I am dead set on these wheels. But I guess I am getting what I paid for with this company. You pay cheap prices you get cheap service.

Just thought I would warn anyone else out there that might look into wheels.

There is nothing to track if they haven't even been shipped. They don't even have them right now. Its bullshit.. I was told 5-7 Days from time I order them if I do the ones in stock.

Never knew they had to chistle them by hand to get them done.. I am just frustrated..

i would call em up and tell them you are a member/sponsor/advertiser on 5 of the biggest honda forums as well as doing freelance work for every magazine from super street to honda tuning to car and driver...
if they ever want to sell wheels again they should take care of this situation before the bad word gets out...

<-- tried it before. lol

"do you know who i am??? I can put you out of business tomorrow"

Yeah I could try.. But only hooks we have is with Hot Rod Magazine.

My Wheels will be here Friday. Here they are for anyone that cares.. I switched brands to something they had in stock and were doing a Rush Delivery.

45BMegastar.jpg

On My Beat.. Hopefully Tein Springs will be here soon.

10013259yf.jpg

theyll go good with your purple tinted lights lol jp mang. You gonna do any sort of drop, even if its only an inch or so??

these are 18's?

But only hooks we have is with Hot Rod Magazine.

shit, i was just saying to talk out your ass, but if you've really got deals with a mag then i would def pursue that option...

Quoted post[/post]]
But only hooks we have is with Hot Rod Magazine.

shit, i was just saying to talk out your ass, but if you've really got deals with a mag then i would def pursue that option...

Nah I wouldn't do that... Not that big of deal.. I just wouldn't suggest anyone to these guys.. Besides Slander is so 90's.. I could just shut his Pay Pal account down.. Helps to have one of the Pay Pal Headquarters here in Omaha.. Know alot of people there. Even Mr. 1320video himself works there.. :)

Yeah I am going to drop it just a Tad.. And yes lights are Purple. But there the Real Deal. Hid Kit. Not just a cheap bulb. I paid 300 bones to get em that Purple.. :)

Back