Do not buy parts from boosted814

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wow. i almost feel bad for banning him now. lol

don't see shit. his last activity here was 5/14 at 11pm. 14th -> todays obits, not listed.

i'm calling BS

im guessing this is him
l_64d93d439908c57ccda4925d1bd9caf1.jpg

yeah i checked that out myself...i have a number...here it is
814-414-9539
that was the number given to me by the guy that bought the rims from him. I called and left a nasty message and then i texted it. It was a girl name Misty that is 13 years old. He told me that is his sister and told him that Shawn Beck hung himself. This shit is getting to be funny. Maybe i am getting fucked with. I really have not done anything about this maybe if someone lives in near Altoona, PA can find out if the suicide is true?

i went to the chic in his number 1 spot on his list, thats where the pic came from her page and it says my b/f shawn

i went to the chic in his number 1 spot on his list, thats where the pic came from her page and it says my b/f shawn

now lets see if he likes to drive integra...this is fun...
Also the guy that bought the fat 5's said that his wife/GF slipped while mopping...she was preggo at the time. And that he has been stressing out too they were worried about the baby. Shit is weird
:confused:

Guy looks like he is strung out in that picture....tweaked out for 6 days kinda look to him.

He needs a turkey sandwich or something.

He's a scammer and the people who seem to be responding for him sound like scammers too

Is he dead or is the pregnant girlfriend gonna slip on a banana peel again? lol

Hope someone helps you out....and as long as he doens't know you have his myspace page...you can get a hot chick to help you out and lure him into the net so you can beat the shit out of him with a sock and a bar of soap lol

thats gotta be him man...the sister's name is misty and there is a misty on his comments!!!! No freaking way!!!!

Back