Do not buy parts from boosted814

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

someone was just on his myspace page a few hours ago

someone was just on his myspace page a few hours ago

that is him for sure the the teggy you see and the first chic on his friends is preggo and then the sister Misty. Oh and a big winner is the EG hatch you see with the name Jarrett on his top friends...the guy that bought the fat 5's sent me a pic that Shawn sent him...is was this pic on this link he still has on his phone via text
jarrett's the old EF Photo Album - MySpace Photos

look at the pic with the fat fives in the night photo...its the 8th photo with the title that says "it was finally looking good and now its gone"
i need to get this to the proper authorities

save a screen shot off all his pics to your comp

i would not hurt to do the same for his main myspace page to, to where it shows his user info like his url

or u can talk to to myspace owner and explain to him on wats going on.

his name is "jarrett"? well thats how my name is spelled. i would beat his ass just for being a douche bag and having my name!!!! wish i was in pa. you should look him up on a public data site. then call the police and give them his name and addy. if its across state lines and he has done it to more than one person than he will be fucked if they charge him.

his name is "jarrett"? well thats how my name is spelled. i would beat his ass just for being a douche bag and having my name!!!! wish i was in pa. you should look him up on a public data site. then call the police and give them his name and addy. if its across state lines and he has done it to more than one person than he will be fucked if they charge him.

its just that the cops wont do shit!!! i called and they said since i willingly sent the money to him all i can do is take the fucker to court and sue him...what good will that do when all i have is a pic of this fuck and nothing to go by...well all i do now is bomb and everyone he knows on myspace

haha, now I see why you dont wanna buy my engine.... your still in the middle of this debacle.

you should put up an old school "wanted" sign..haha

Back