:: Do Not!! :: Ever! Let Rednecks, own a Honda! PLZ!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The Redneck language should not even be considered English. It's offending to us Americans because they only know how to speak the language of stupid.
Haha this guy is Canadian. Rednecks are EVERWHERE! :eek: The guys at my shop are trying to make me paint my CRX yellow and run it through the demolition derby.

Last edited:
Look at the rear of the car. Looks like it was "totaled" when they bought/got it. They also either didn't get, or removed anything that was bolted to the thing.

As far as I'm concerned, they gave a totaled chassis an honorable death. Not just rear ended by some minivan. Plus, I thought it was cool as hell.

Do it with a kia/mirage eh, please not Honda. I about cried. My friend is actually trying to talk me into selling him my rex if I can ever find a eg shell so he can turn it into one big go cart. It may be fun eh, but I would feel like I was turning my back and betraying it. It's the first car I have actually had a long enough relationship with to grow attached too. Canada eh?

Last edited:
They're Canadian. From about 9 hours away from me. And he has the #1 Youtube channel for the region.

Considering there is nothing to do that far out in the country, he has the 'sky hill;' he takes old cars, and if they start he tries to jump them off an almost 70 degree incline. If they survive, he keeps the car. If not, just throws it away.

Are they dumb red necks? Sure.

Did they ruin an EG chassis? No. It was already fucked. Would have taken double to fix it then to just buy a new one. I know Honda lovers hate to admit it, but the EG chassis is not rare.

Had it been a rust free CRX with a bent bumper support then get mad. It was an EG with uni-body damage. Let it go.

Lmao , its pretty funny but why a honda ?? Well they just showed that HONDAS rule..

Okay, so maybe I was dramatic but I love the eg and I can't find a eg hatch for shit where I live. The coupe/sedans are everywhere tho. I want to see them try a back flip with one next. Travis Pastrana attempted one in a Monster Truck and it didn't work out so well either.

They're Canadian. From about 9 hours away from me. And he has the #1 Youtube channel for the region.

Considering there is nothing to do that far out in the country, he has the 'sky hill;' he takes old cars, and if they start he tries to jump them off an almost 70 degree incline. If they survive, he keeps the car. If not, just throws it away.
Once you cross the Rockies it just goes down hill.

Its too bad Oregan Territory still didn't exist, one big ass state from the top of B.C. to the bottom of California, screw the rest of Canada...just wackos over there. :D

Back