Do NOT Go See

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dveit

VIP
At first, I was excited to see this movie. But then the title flashed.... no... but seriously...

All I know if that I wasted $7 to see this friggin movie and am very upset (because it looked damn good in the preveiws) but yeah.., just trying to warn others.

Reasons why it SUCKED:

1. pretty much same plotline as "the beach"
2. very predictable
3. pretty confusing, have to see it again to understand... SIKE!
4. HORRIBLE ending
5. IMO it could pass as a private film from an amateur

1/5 stars.

I should have saved my money for the Exorcist prequel. :angry:

the prviews do look kick-ass, also keep in mind this guy also made the sixth sense and signs. on and overall basis this movie was cool .

although the trailers did suggest that it would be quite a different movie than it was .

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 31 2004, 11:18 PM
$5? $7? shit's here is like 8.75
[post=370949]Quoted post[/post]​

I told you you live in a rich part of the country yesterday.

cool deal now i only need to see The Manchurian Candidate and The Bourne Supremacy (and maybe Catwoman for the sheer whackability factor)

haha

fuck catwoman, i will not see that. i saw the bourne supremacy, i thought it was kick fucking ass. car chase scenes are awesome.

I saw the Manchurian Candidate. It was pretty good and once again Denzel does a great job. The movie is pretty crazy and more gory than I thought it would be. Some scenes in the movie are very disturbing. I wanted to see the village but I decided on this instead. Looks like I made the right choice.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 1 2004, 03:28 AM
cool deal now i only need to see The Manchurian Candidate and The Bourne Supremacy (and maybe Catwoman for the sheer whackability factor)
[post=371007]Quoted post[/post]​

The Bourne Supremacy is good, but not as good as the first movie... the camera work is all shakey during the some of the fight scenes. The car chase is just badass though. :worthy:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 1 2004, 03:28 AM
(and maybe Catwoman for the sheer whackability factor)
[post=371007]Quoted post[/post]​

hahaha... Dude, you're going to be the next Pee Wee Herman!

nowonder noone posted the village for download. ive seen bourne suprmecy, pretty good. catwoman,...save your money.

Bourne Supremacy was great, I saw it opening night... I haven't seen the theater so packed since Star Wars.

I found the car chase at the end to be my favorite... Not because of the chase itself, which was great, but because things were so desperate by that time... You felt he had absolutely no way out of that situation. :D

Aww that sucks, i was hopeing it was gonna be a great movie...I hope its not like Darkness Falls, that was the biggest dissappointment of a movie i have ever seen.....A killer toothfairy who don;t like light...terrible acting...."Stay....in...the ...light....."

Bourne Supremecy kicked ass...they should keep making those movies...

Caught both the village and catwoman at the drive in last night. I really enjoyed the village. Shyamalan does a good job of keeping viewers on their toes, and injecting a sense of realism in otherwise unrealistic situations. Overall i really enjoyed the movie. The problem with people watching his movies is that they are too busy trying to determine plot twists to really enjoy the movie. I think that if most people just sit down and enjoy the movie for what it is, they will like it.

Catwoman on the other hand is... well crap. Silly Catwoman would be a more appropriate title, as that is what the movie is, silly. The worst part is that unlike the over the top sillyness of the later batman movies, they take themselves seriously in this one.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 31 2004, 08:18 PM
$5? $7? shit's here is like 8.75
[post=370949]Quoted post[/post]​

Shit man it is $10.50 here to see a movie, and after I wasted my money on Signs, there is no way in hell I will waste my money on another of his movies. Shyamalan is way over hyped as a director.

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Aug 2 2004, 10:34 AM
Bourne Supremecy kicked ass...they should keep making those movies...
[post=371427]Quoted post[/post]​

hell yeah!!

Back