Do they have my car in japan?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

I have a 93 civic dx coupe and i wanted to know if they have coupes in japan. I never see coupes i only see hatches.

99% on the computer, 1% on the car...

2 door coupes aren't found in Japan. They are special ordered. Like the Jetta 2 door being in the US. You CAN find them, but it's a really tough thing to get.

The 4 door Civic is called a Ferio, and the Civic is a 2 door hatch.

-> Steve

By the way, the 2 door Jetta is a Bora.

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 15 2004, 08:01 AM
2 door coupes aren't found in Japan. They are special ordered. Like the Jetta 2 door being in the US. You CAN find them, but it's a really tough thing to get.

The 4 door Civic is called a Ferio, and the Civic is a 2 door hatch.

-> Steve

And they were made in America :)

Here's a retarded small pic of hte VIN tag, but you can see it says Honda of America and EJ1.

Originally posted by E_SolSi+Feb 15 2004, 03:06 PM-->
@Feb 15 2004, 02:01 AM

ummmm :no:

Bora is the name for what we call the Jetta
it comes in sedan (Limousine) or wagon (Variant)... both 4 door models

http://www.volkswagen.de/home/index_.htm

Volkswagen%20Bora%20Sportcoupe%20Lewy%20Przod2.jpg

Ummmm.. Yes. :)

-> Steve

It's B's new car! Pissedoffvw! :)

BTW- according to my uber hardcore EDM fag VW friends, Bora is what the Jetta is marketed as in Europe. Kinda like how the del Sol was the CRX.

E: I entreat of you, Look up Kevin Macdougal in Hamden. He has one.

In all fairness, The Jetta is the Bora marketted in other markets, not the other way around.

I LOVE the 2 door Bora variant. It's a Civic eater, totally. That fine ass VW interior combined with my hatred of the 4 doors.

-> Steve

the ONLY jettas that were EVER released from VW available in coupe form were the MK1 and MK2

there have been several MK3 jettas converted to coupes

heres how

i would immagine the same process would work for a MK4

but aside from the MK1 and MK2 there were no jetta or bora coupes released from VW

Originally posted by Celerity@Feb 16 2004, 05:44 AM

In all fairness, The Jetta is the Bora marketted in other markets, not the other way around.

I LOVE the 2 door Bora variant. It's a Civic eater, totally. That fine ass VW interior combined with my hatred of the 4 doors.

-> Steve

No, it isn't, the Bora is what we call it here in Germany.

And no, there isn't a 2 door variant here in Germany.

And no, it isn't a Civic eater here in Germany.

So... All of these Boras I'm seeing with 2 doors are custom? With what for a back side window?

No, it isn't, the Bora is what we call it here in Germany.

That's what I'm sayin'.

For customs, I've seen quite a few that follow the same guidelines, alas, what I'm saying is that I believe there are 2 door Boras out there.

If you were from Japan, would you believe that there are 2 door 4Runners (Or Surfs)? If you were from the US would you believe that there are 4 door Jeep Wranglers ? And always have been?

It's possible that it slipped below your radar, but I'll accept the "Everyone is a custom" because it's tough to find pictures of a 2 door Bora.

-> Steve

Back