Do you do your own swaps?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
soon to be a 4*

...and if I go turbo, a 5 (only because I'm too poor to pay someone else).

*Motor was shipped on last fri....i'm soooo excitied

i think i fit best into the 2 category.... 3 with some of my more experienced friends around me... i'm learning. :nod:

I'm a 4. I haven't had the money to do anything to the motor but maybe sometime in the future (when i have more money) I will be a 5.

4, hopefully becoming a 5 when I build the crx.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Mar 8 2004, 07:00 PM
i'm a 4 now :)
yep... rookies tho we were, we got thru our first swap together, and with a friend. i can say, we did a damn good job! i can't wait to start her up!!! i can't wait for the LS/vtec project!!!

:werd:

lsvtec is gonna be fun!

I do everything myself, whether I've done it before or not. When I take on a project, I consume anything related so that I can be ready when the time comes. Information is your friend.

I'm a 5, but I don't have the resources to do block work/machining past the light rebuild stage. I betcha Airjockie got some badass tools...........

I watched bill rebuild his motor from block up and pretty sure i could do it if i had to.. =)

but, since im lazy, im a 4.

5. did my 5th gen hatch swap in less than 3.5 hours by myself (used a full size lift... i know its cheating). 2 years before that i pulled the orig. 70hp cx engine and rebuilt it cause i blew up the oil pump... dont try going backwards 5mph then dumping the clutch in 1st gear at extremely high rpms for um 15-20 secs. not good! ;)

next project is t3/t4 hybrid custom turbo coming this spring. cant wait to tackle this project!! YES im using HONDATA with the works!! hello 12 sec 1/4 mile! :D

I'm a 4. I will do electrical and mechanical, but I will not relate to body kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back