Do You Dress Like a Douchebag?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you're trying to tell me you dont have a gold chain on???

go take the test again :p

you're trying to tell me you dont have a gold chain on???

go take the test again :p
nope i have a silver chain and one of those chains they where in the military(for the dog tags) but mine has a small cross on the end..heres a pic of them lol
and the cross i just started wearing because a family member is in the hospital and hes not supposed to make it

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 163
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 194
<---not a douche bag..lol cant believe i made it through that one,without any mention of oversized cloths

I don't care what the flow chart says, the hat you are wearing in your avatar makes me sure you dress like a douche.

This flow chart needs to updated for emos, wiggers, and preps.

I don't care what the flow chart says, the hat you are wearing in your avatar makes me sure you dress like a douche.

This flow chart needs to updated for emos, wiggers, and preps.

its just a hat...im not a wigger/lol i wear kinda baggy jeans,but they dont fall below my ass,and i wear normal fitting jeans,i also where bigger shirts,that dont look like a dress,and i wear normal fitting shirts,,,
i wear what i wear to be comfortable while doing what im doing...
working on the car,i wear normal fitting clothes,but out and about i wear bigger clothes,because i feel relaxed,,;)

Oh I feel so much better now, a flowchart created on the internet tells me I'm not a douchebag.

they need to add,

tilted hats,
abercrombie polos,
ear stretchers,
girls jeans

they need to add,

tilted hats,
abercrombie polos,
ear stretchers,
girls jeans

whats so douchebag about stretched lobes?? mine are.. but i've had them that way since i was 17... before it became "cool"

whats so douchebag about stretched lobes?? mine are.. but i've had them that way since i was 17... before it became "cool"
well, if you had them "before it became cool", you are implying that it's the cool thing to do now. you are probably bitter everybody else is biting your style. therefore, i can assume that you think these posers are douchebags for copying you....just a thought. ^_^

Back