Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ears, belly button, nose, nipples, nipples

• ears, belly button, nose, nipples, nipples, clit

• anywhere&#

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I dont' care too much for rings. My ex girl had her clit pierced when I first meet her, I convinced her to take it out. Shit was a little too much....but the ears and belly don't bother me, anything on the face does, it's nasty and distateful.

Milan

Not a fan of belly button piercings, it looks like Sorority whore. :thumbsdown:

Originally posted by dveit@Aug 23 2003, 05:53 PM
stripped.jpg

who the fuck decked her in the face? that's some stupid ass makeup.

I pretty much like my woman with just ears pierced, and belly button. Anything else really isn't that great, but then again I have seen some real hot chicks with their tongue pierced which isn't bad but the rest is just disgusting to me, well not disgusting just a turn off.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Aug 23 2003, 07:58 PM
who the fuck decked her in the face? that's some stupid ass makeup.

I have no idea, I don't really care for her makeup. I was just focusing on the nose peircing.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Aug 23 2003, 07:02 AM
eybrows scare me

hahaa...

what about the nose... sometimes from far that shit looks like they have a booger on their nose LOL...

depends on the girl
some look great with nothing but the ears done (cant even remember the last time ive seen a girl without at least ear rings)
some are fucking hot with all sorts of shit done
some look like shit with all sorts of shit done

i dig freaky chicks .... ill vote "anywhere!"

and as far as tongue rings and BJs go... its not automaticly a good BJ.... some bitches just cant suck a dick to save their life and shouldnt bother trying no matter how much "help" they think they have

Back