Do you have a Zombie plan?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

drbelanger73

Beer is good for you.
It has come to my attention that many of our members are unprepared for the contingency of a Zombie Armagedon. I think that we as responsible members of society should take the initiative on this matter and form a Zombie Reaction Force. All members who are interested should immediately purchase this book and begin preparation:

Amazon.com: The Zombie Survival Guide: Complete Protection from the Living Dead: Max Brooks: Books

They are out there. They could be stalking you right now...

This has been a public service anouncment...

:ph34r:

All I need is a rooftop, a 7mm with a sniper scope, enough ammo for a small village and a box of rice crispie treats.:D

already own it :)

and fuck yeah i have a zombie plan

some of my friends understand and are trying to prepare as well... some of them think im just out of my mind and being stupid/paranoid
:shrug2:
we'll see who's laughing when their ass is getting gnawed off

Of course I have a plan.

-Develop Zombie serum
-Infect as many people as possible
-Rule the Zombie hive with a benevolent yet firm hand
-???
-Profit!

Easy, you just hop over the side and stride triumphantly down the slope of corpses that you generated in the course of your epic battle for survival...

Duh?

O, and some people might actually have their brains in their ass. It would explain a lot things come to think of it...

what do you do when said corpses pile up so much that the zombies can get to a rooftop?

Zombies cannot climb. Before hand you would have left a line over the side so that you can repel from the roof, onto your bike and make a hasty retreat. Always have an escape route. If you are really well supplied you can blow the claymores you left up top to cover your retreat.

Hopefully if you have generated a mountain large enough for the Zombies to scale they have their attention fixed on that point. If they are chewing on your bike you are in trouble.

It is best not to segregate yourself on a roof in the first place as it limits your escape options. Best option in this case is not to engage at all and hope that you are high enough up that the undead cannot smell your brain.

Could just hiest a Navy ship and creep down to some desserted desert island and live the good life, because then you got guns, ammo, food, your own desert island and a fucking sweet Navy ship, mabye with some F16s on it so you could just fly around all day and put some missles up some zombie ass.

There is your first mistake. If you have been in the navy you would know that most navy ships are rusty peices of shit OR so technically complicated it takes the whole crew working five and dimes just to keep the damn thing operational. For that matter I will say there are some folks in the navy that are not all that bright and the ship would likely be under seige or infested with zombies already.

I will say though that if you manage to get out to sea you could float around for a while. Zombies don't swim. That and the deckline should be high enough up that the floating ones can't pull themselves on board.

All this "not turning into a zombie" shit seems way too complicated, fuck it Im just gonna turn into a zombie, but keep to myself you know nice house in the hills or something.

All this "not turning into a zombie" shit seems way too complicated, fuck it Im just gonna turn into a zombie, but keep to myself you know nice house in the hills or something.

You have nothing to fear. Read the survival guide and join the reaction force. We shall prevail...

zombies.jpg

Zombies.jpg

I'm not worried, I already live in a Blue State

:werd:

There'll always be a place for you in my Zombie hive.

Of course I have a plan.

-Develop Zombie serum
-Infect as many people as possible
-Rule the Zombie hive with a benevolent yet firm hand
-???
-Profit!

I never considered management. Its more fun to blow them up. Course if you owned the hive you could just do that anyway. Its not like they would complain about collateral damage.

i don't have enough ammo. let me work on that ;).

step 1 ) 'borrow' one of E's guns :ph34r:
step 2) call Mila Jovovich. She has experience in fighting zombies and stuff, plus she's hot
step 3) blame umbrella corp
step 4) start a fire with sunlight, leaves and mica
step 5) when the end is near and i'm out of ammo, masturbate perfusely on a hot zombie living dead girl before she eats me.

Back