Do you know what this indicator is?

• Yes, I know

Votes: 21 77.8%
  • No clue

Votes: 6 22.2%
  • It's fake and means nothing

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95b16coupe

Don't post the answer or discuss it. lets just do an anonymous poll.

tirepressure300.jpg

being honest is nothing to be ashamed of. most members on here don't drive a car newer than 10 years old.

Warning: Do not do handstands in subway tunnels.
Haha, rep.

First thing I see is a warning for an incoming train.

Edit: Don't think I've ever seen it before, but I think I could make a damn good guess.

Last edited:
i'll be honest, i didn't know. for 2 reasons.

1) never really drive a car new enough for it.
2) never run into that problem when i do. i'm pretty good on maintenence.

Just one of the many ways our fine government is making cars more expensive

:werd:

one more piece of computer integration making it possible for lazy motherfuckers to not bother learning how to properly drive or maintain their vehicles

:disgust1:

Last edited:
and factor in how much it will cost you when you have to replace one of them. not if, when. they break easier than a glass table with a fat chick having some pipe laid on top of it.

and yes, i know what it means. lol.

wow, i didn't think this was a serious thread. While i do know what the symbol is (genny has one), I was thinking more along the lines of a goat.....

Zomg rule breakers! Thou shalt not discuss. Its one of the two rules!

You've just broken 50% of the rules in one swipe! How dare you discuss this ..Thing...amagigger... When it has clearly been forbidden!?

Only reason I knew what it was is because of work vehicles. None of my cars have that indicator.

Zomg rule breakers! Thou shalt not discuss. Its one of the two rules!

You've just broken 50% of the rules in one swipe! How dare you discuss this ..Thing...amagigger... When it has clearly been forbidden!?

what are they going to do, ban me?????? rofl

Back