do you know what this means??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

eg6sir

Supa Mod
VIP
it means i passed !!!
BAR certified now..
WOOT!!!

this is a pic of the dude puttin the sticker on..
78384105_246173009_0.jpg

and this is the sticker
BARcert.jpg

yaaay for me.

yea.. after the 02 sensor and an oil change.. my #'s were pretty low.. instead of measuring at 341 on the idle HC test.. i measured 25.. and the max was 100

Congrats man, I've been following your quest for the BAR sticker cause my bro just went through the same thing. He went at least 5-6 times. Welcome to the BAR club.

thanks everyone for any help you may have given me along the way.. i'm glad this shit is over.. i can have peace of mind now.. :laugh:

now you don't have to be scared of some asshole pig pulling you over and wanting to pop your hood with the intentions of fucking you out of your own car.

congrats :)

you know what sux.. i paid my tags before all this REF bullshit.. and when i get it.. i have to pay my damn tags again.. i found that out yesterday at theDMV.. due May 8th.. so i paid a years worth of registration so my car could sit around and me not drive it.. :laugh: oh well..

Sweet man. I love being able to just go get it smogged, then I take the form and get my tabs every other year. Easy as cake her ein washington. Or from my experience.

Back