Do you like fire?.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

So we went out last night because we had to settle some things on the Street.

First Race was a Mustang that runs 12.7 vs my friends GSX w/ 394whp.

2nd is my friends Eclipse vs the Infamous Parish (aka Turbo Chevy Silvrado with his new forged 408)

3rd is me NA vs a CRX with a B16 with a Full Skunk2 Head package and Dyno'd out at 175whp.. (I swear my car ran NA, just we have changed some things on my car making it run ALOT better, plus I came to play with my DR's.)

And finally..

While we were racing we seen a huge fireball shoot into the sky about 3 blocks away. We drive over to it to see the Biggest fucking House fire I have seen personally. So we grabbed the Cameras and started rolling.. We got there even before the fire department and got some kick ass footage. The house was abandoned and noone was hurt so that was the good news but there was some massive heat coming off that fire..

Heres the Vid.. Large File but worth the Download.. (YAY for the site getting back up)

http://www.1320video.com/videos.php

Send it to Kyle's Gmail account.. 1320video@gmail.com.. He will probablly be able to get to it tonight..

Here some pictures of the fire and the aftermath.. And god damn 500K a sec.
housefire001.jpg

housefire002.jpg

housefire005.jpg

housefire007.jpg

housefire006.jpg

D/L as we speak...BTW, anyone have one of the 1320 DVD's? are they any good? i'm debating on wether or not to buy one b/c all the ones i've bought so far i just gave away because they sucked so much ass...i've gotten the mischief videos and such, while they are pretty good, i'd rather see street racing than them going to Hot Import Nights and shit.

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Dec 31 2004, 05:47 AM
D/L as we speak...BTW, anyone have one of the 1320 DVD's? are they any good? i'm debating on wether or not to buy one b/c all the ones i've bought so far i just gave away because they sucked so much ass...i've gotten the mischief videos and such, while they are pretty good, i'd rather see street racing than them going to Hot Import Nights and shit.
[post=439520]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats exactly why Kyle has been working so hard on his DVD.. I helped a Tad but for the most part he has done it by himself because we were tired of seeing these Lame as DVD's that say "Street Racing" on them and have maybe 1-2 good races on them.. On Kyle's DVD is basically 90 minutes of racing.. There is maybe 10-15 minutes that is not racing but its basically a Trip to KC World Finals and some Feature Vehicles..

Buy the DVD.. Turn it on.. And Enjoy it.. Then Buy Volume 2 because it will kick more ass then the first.. Guranteed the best true Street Racing DVD out there, not no bullshit cars in it either like another street racing DVD that is out there.

if its anything like the videos he posts here it should be good.
some pretty fast cars with nice setups.
that truck is so badass i could watch a dvd full of him owning people lol

Originally posted by CarAudiophile+Dec 31 2004, 11:22 AM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Dec 31 2004, 05:47 AM
[post=439520]Quoted post[/post]​

Thats exactly why Kyle has been working so hard on his DVD.. I helped a Tad but for the most part he has done it by himself because we were tired of seeing these Lame as DVD's that say "Street Racing" on them and have maybe 1-2 good races on them.. On Kyle's DVD is basically 90 minutes of racing.. There is maybe 10-15 minutes that is not racing but its basically a Trip to KC World Finals and some Feature Vehicles..

Buy the DVD.. Turn it on.. And Enjoy it.. Then Buy Volume 2 because it will kick more ass then the first.. Guranteed the best true Street Racing DVD out there, not no bullshit cars in it either like another street racing DVD that is out there.
[post=439563]Quoted post[/post]​

count me in for one on my next pay check

Back