do you like NA or FI

which one and why

• forced induct

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jotec

:blink: na for me i think it more reliable in most cases and more of a challenge to get power from when its NA

Depends on your goal with the car, and the amount of $$$$$ you have.

NA=A car that looks good but is slower than your grandma with a walker

FI=A car that looks good but is faster than a teenage boy who just heard the word "yes" from his girlfriend.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Oct 24 2003, 12:35 AM
my NA went 13.3 - man your granny must be really quick.

FI now..

13.3s aren't cheap. unless you just ripped out your interior and did the normal i/h/e...which still isn't that cheap.

FI! nothing better than hearing that bov sound!! ( a real bov sound) na is more money to get the same hp/tq numbers. imo.

Have to go with Boost, sounds great, good power gains, and gets you a lot more torque than NA, in a four banger anyway.

all motor
only real men need apply
pansy women and their FI
:D :D

i'm an all motor and a boost guy.. it just depends. Then again, i'm a domestic man, so my n/a and boost cars are quick, reguardless. :D

jotec, where are you in texas?

Originally posted by B16@Oct 23 2003, 09:28 PM
all motor
only real men need apply
pansy women and their FI
:D :D

:werd: cant agree more

FI = not reliable? Anyone that thinks that doesn't have a fucking clue about tuning. Period. You like NA better because it's more of a challenge to get power? Please. That's a copout answer to hide your ignorance. That's like saying that you want to convert your Civcic to RWD "just to be different."

Turbo- usable power and tons of it. Turbos make torque. Torque makes fun.

NA- Hey, while you're waiting for your NA monster to come up on the cam and start to make a few ponies, I'm gonna go get some lunch.

It's all about the area under the curve and NOTHING makes more area under the curve than a turbo. Prove me wrong and I'll give you my car.

fi

theres nothing like passing some fool in his sports car in your stock looking civic when all of a sudden as you are passing his rolled down window your car goes

PSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

whiplash y0

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 23 2003, 11:22 PM
FI = not reliable? Anyone that thinks that doesn't have a fucking clue about tuning. Period. You like NA better because it's more of a challenge to get power? Please. That's a copout answer to hide your ignorance. That's like saying that you want to convert your Civcic to RWD "just to be different."

Turbo- usable power and tons of it. Turbos make torque. Torque makes fun.

NA- Hey, while you're waiting for your NA monster to come up on the cam and start to make a few ponies, I'm gonna go get some lunch.

It's all about the area under the curve and NOTHING makes more area under the curve than a turbo. Prove me wrong and I'll give you my car.

:worthy: you couldn't have said it better.

Back