do you like NA or FI

which one and why

• forced induct

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

all motor, the expensive way to go slow :D

b00000000000000000000000ssssssssttttttttttttt

N/A is better because I don't like the idea of making any real power as with having such a high CR that I need to run race fuel in order to make not blow up nothing like putting down SICK SICK power lets say 250WHP out of a N/A 1.8 now if I want to gain another 20hp Im looking at spending a few more grand in order to gain the extra power

Turbo sucks becuase you can put out over 400WHP on the street using pump gas with the stock cams and if you want to gain another 50WHP just add fuel, tuning, and boost

friggin eh why do pussys keep using turbos? when will they learn its cheating
also theres no bragging rights either

when you are N/A you can brag to everyone about how you hit low 13s who gives a damn if a turbo car can break into the 11s if not 10s when tuned right.... its all about the N/A bragging rights 13s with all motor means respect!

(this is not ment to be in any way a flame to JD for my low 13 sec comment Im just tried of hearing about other people bragging about how much respect they will get when they are able to run 13s much more then any 11 sec turbo car....)

friggin eh why do pussys keep using turbos?

So do you think that the SR20DET's suck too?.... I'm just curious because FI/NA who really cares as long as the car is quick. I like the way the BOV sounds and (whoever said it earlier) the turbo's add torque to the otherwise snail like 4 cylinder. Otherwise I could give a damn what method is used to make a car move.

civicgirl check out my sig links

now this is the way to go if you guys want the best of both just spend major money on trying to make so so power out of an N/A motor then after you guys do that click on Bs google ads see check out this one it would work great with your all motor setup

s3f98af1f11183.jpg

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 24 2003, 12:42 AM
its all about the N/A bragging rights 13s with all motor means respect!

to some people, that's more important.

Just ask Brian.

:blink: Now in english.....All I got out of that run on sentence was check my sig..so why are you knocking turbos when your sig says "Got boost? I sure as hell do".

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 23 2003, 08:53 PM
:blink: Now in english.....All I got out of that run on sentence was check my sig..so why are you knocking turbos when your sig says "Got boost? I sure as hell do".

:lol:

s3f98af1f11183.jpg

Check out the picture it just happens to be on par with this topic, well kinda...
Waste all your money on a N/A motor, then you can help B out by clicking on his google ad.

Fake BOV system =)

It just happened to be on the bottom of my screen at the time of my first reply.

When I said check my sig links it was so you could see how much I hate turbos.

ya because turbo is so much cheaper, what did you spend on your turbo b16? :roll:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 23 2003, 11:59 PM
s3f98af1f11183.jpg

Check out the picture it just happens to be on par with this topic, well kinda...
Waste all your money on a N/A motor, then you can help B out by clicking on his google ad.

Fake BOV system =)

It just happened to be on the bottom of my screen at the time of my first reply.

When I said check my sig links it was so you could see how much I hate turbos.

So ......... you were being sarcastic? Must be, unless you blew your turbo up and now your like screw em. :shrug2: Going to bed now....night fellas

Originally posted by jeffie7@Oct 23 2003, 09:08 PM
give me a price on how much it would cost to make a 1.6 N.A put out 300HP

umm...
:p

There is nothing that you can do to a motor that will increase it's performance as a turbo will. Christ, arguing about this is like arguing which has more traction... FWD or AWD. We all know the answer so please just shut the fuck up, OK?

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 23 2003, 09:21 PM
There is nothing that you can do to a motor that will increase it's performance as a turbo will. Christ, arguing about this is like arguing which has more traction... FWD or AWD. We all know the answer so please just shut the fuck up, OK?

:pantiesinbunch:

personally i like both... my current race car/daily driver [with no insurance or registration lol] is all motor while my Evolution 8 is Turbo!

=)

I've been in both Turbo Honda's and All Motor Hondas that run low 12's to high 11's... while they were on the track was koo and on the freeway even better

Im not gonna necessarily pick sides but i agree that you can get lil bit more of respect outta the guys with all motor. believe me if i wanted to i would easily build something like what B is doing to his sol... its not a problem with money, hook ups or anything like that, its just my personal choice for the moment

:)

Edit: in bold

To get as much horsepower as a turbo car out of a naturally aspirated car you have to do a lot more thing witch in turn makes the N/A car very unreliable even more so than a turbo car

Back