Do you like the new board?

• I have to register AGAIN?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UGh. this board su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok-

I'm color blind too. i think its easy to read.

Quick reply works

Emoticons need to be moved over-- give me time, but they will be here as well.

Prowler, HAG is always copying me :) hehe- tell ezra that, see what he says.

I like it a lot -- it does have a little XP theme going on.. but who cares... its not about looks, its about how it performs. RIGHT? :)

Hey, can we get an option back like we had at the old board, where on the main forum page, the icon to the left of each forum would change if there was a new post anywhere in the forum? That was always helpful.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Sep 30 2002, 09:36 AM
Hey, can we get an option back like we had at the old board, where on the main forum page, the icon to the left of each forum would change if there was a new post anywhere in the forum? That was always helpful.

I was just looking to see if there was some option I didn't turn on but :angry: That would be real helpful.

Originally posted by Pushin redline 6@Sep 30 2002, 09:02 AM
the big ass smily face avitars kinda bother me, but everything else is fly

we got custom avators now :eek:

Originally posted by stpracer+Sep 30 2002, 09:51 AM-->
dohcvtec_accord
@Sep 30 2002, 09:36 AM

I was just looking to see if there was some option I didn't turn on but :angry: That would be real helpful.

umm they do change.

on main index:
when they are light blue, they are read. when they are dark, theres new posts
on vieiwng a category

theres a bunch of evelopse or something down below... read the bottom.. theres a legend on what they mean. :)

don't get too used to the images... i think im going to install a new image pack thats more white... im not sure yet though... we'll see

It's not like that on the main forum page (hondaswap.com/invboard)
It's dark blue if there are ANY posts in the forum, light blue if there are NO posts.

Alright, now it seems random on the main page...I've got about half in dark blue, half in light blue. I've got dark blues for some forums where I've views every post....grrr.

You know what you should do? Make the avatars bigger, like, round em out to 70 pixels. And pics in sigs, that'd be dope. Oh, and when you go to like somebody's post like the find all post by this member what the hell kind of order is that in? It's kind of chronological but nor really. Just my 2 cents.

dude...look at the last post date, a WHOLE new version is coming out. Welcome to March of 2003.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back