Do you like the new board?

• I have to register AGAIN?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • UGh. this board su

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by asmallsol@Mar 2 2003, 06:53 AM
I know i was like, wow, b finally is going to have 3.000001 up then i get this old thread. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing and why I was still staring at this version.

I think I am dumber for now looking at this.

Make the avatars bigger

no
And pics in sigs

no
Oh, and when you go to like somebody's post like the find all post by this member what the hell kind of order is that in?

agreed its all fuckin weird

and umm yeah this thread was dead for a long time where the hell did you find it???

and B what the hell happened to the quick reply box??????

QRB will come back when i figure out what template i want to use to go with V3.0

gotta find one that matches- and editing this one, only to go to that one later is a waste of my time.

My bad, so when 3.0 comes out will I have to reregister and lose all my post like you guys did when you switched to this one? Or will it all stay the same?

Ha! That's hilarious, and it's 225 precious, knowledgable, informative, all-knowing posts as of now. Unless you wanna include this one too, now I'm up to 226. :woo:

alright, i guess this turn into the bitch and complain thread so here is my big gripe...

I hate the Avatars that come pre installed on the board, Every one has the same one (ie
smiley-grimmace.gif
). I think that we should delete all the ones that come standard on the Invision board. Plus no one knows that if you shrunk them down to like 40x40 they would look half way decent but everyone streches them to the max and make them look even :ghey: er

Originally posted by crxracing77@Mar 3 2003, 03:47 PM
Is that better does that make you happy... Your welcome!

I wasnt dirrecting that just at you, there are like 20 other people who have it. It was to everyone. I liked your one bird in the spaceship that you had a while back

I like the bird one too.. buti think it was on the old board i cant find it... sorry for snapping at you life is not going well for me@! im sorry!

damn dude how far back did you have to go to find this thread, graverobbing......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back