Do you look at the person next to you?

So you look at the person next to you?

• Yes

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mi1av0ng

So anyways, I was driving home from work, theres lots of traffic lights on my way home, so I cant help but think, does anyone else look at the person next to them at a stop light? I tend to glance but never 'look over' I drive a little del sol(all the local ricers love revving up when next to me) and I dont want to bring undue attention to myself while driving.

And no I don't street race the little ricers.

Ya never know when you are gonna see this drop dead gorgeous chick that just wants your body....always give her the chance.

i usually cut my eyes over there...if there is anything worth looking at...ill keep glancing...but i usually dont just stare over there...unless its the said girl that reikoshea mentioned...lol

Only when I want to give someone the death stare after they've cut me off, or if they're just being dumbasses in general on the road.

i always love it when i look over and there is some woman bustin a move and singing along with her radio...and then she sees me looking over there and gets so embarrassed...lol

everyone always stares at me.... i rarely return the favor.

its probably mostly the car though :(

lol

i observe everything around me when driving.. i like to know who is next to me, whos behind me and what cars are coming from ahead or behind.. its mainly watching out for cops so i dont do something stupid.. haha

Ditto with the glancing for hot chicks or people you know.

yeah, most of the time its just a cop check or just glancing out of habit, but I don't stare.

I look around. Don't necessarily make eye contact, but just a casual glance around. Check for cops and pretty females...all in a casual sweep.

yeah i look around constantly
check both sides
check the mirrors
i always like to know whats going on around me

i check the mirrors a lot while im driving too

I to look around quit a bit but it isnt to find the next hot chick im gonna bend over the guard rail. Its so I can spot the fuck head doing 90+ down the freeway in some piece of shit geo metro. I like to know whats goin on.

yeah i look around constantly
check both sides
check the mirrors
i always like to know whats going on around me

i check the mirrors a lot while im driving too

exactly.. its always good to know whats going on around you.

well, beyond what's around you, I STARE at people. I notice what they are doing and then make a list that goes something like this:

red sebring, guy depressed with head resting on arm.
brown camry, putting on makeup
blue concord, on cellphone
grey integra, bass system
black minivan, kids inside

And then I plan everything that happens from that moment on and do whatever I can to avoid them. And I will STARE at them and identify, and then keep checking.

On the bike now though, I'll tap on people's glass to make an effort of keeping my ride trouble free (*tap**tap* "Excuse, are you always that fucking stupid ? Hang up the fucking phone and drive, moron. And if you come near I'll shank you")(Exagerated)

But yesterday I had this cunt pull out in front of me, then I squeezed by and honked. And they honked their horn BACK AT ME. At the next stop, I went to the side, pushed the bike back to their door and let into them about how much of an asshole I felt they were. My other friends usually punch their mirrors off.

I tend to glance over; but never stare(I'm not skilled enough to stare at something else and drive at the same time).

But hell, when I'm driving my Accord, it's just embarrasing(rust everywhere, front bumper fucked up and rear taillight knocked out). I see some hot ass girls that glance over at me, but I think they're thinking what a POS my car is. lol.

My Civic and old CRX, suprisingly, don't get much looks even though they're loud as shit.

if i see people looking at my truck i'll dump it out just to see the look on their face
sometimes its shock, sometimes its a thumbs up, and sometimes they get ready to go around me cause they think my shit broke

Back