Do you love you job? "Answer" = A$

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erikespo

So we run skeleton crew pretty much at my job. 10 guys. 2 guys on at 7am - 7pm - 2 guys 7pm - 7am - 3 days on 4 off and 4 days on 3 off the next week. and then we have a guy running 8- 4 mon - fri and a guy that work 11pm - 8am m- thurs.. I worked today from 7am - 7pm.. the that was supposed to come in at 7pm to take over for me called off. I was working for someone already and so was the other guy i was with. the other guy i was with works tommarrow at 7am and no one else could cover this guy that called off shift. so guess who is work a 24 hour shift. Yes sir, that would be me

Well, I run a bail bonds business.. Just me, noone else.. I had a secretary, but she quit on my ass.. So, I've been on the job 24 hours a day for the last 3 months. Haven't had a day off in 4 months.

Weeeeee.

It means my answer is a variable of A$... A$ is my answer which is I must or the only other thing it could be is that I am crazy.. I don't program so I'm sure it isn't accurate. I am more of the network engineer style stuff

what language calls for each like that (in 2 words)?
I'm not being an ass, im seriously wondering?
foreach $penis (@this_thread){
print "$penis is an Asshole";
print "!";
}

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 11 2005, 12:39 AM
for each ($callout as $fuckface)
{
$ban = true;
$fuckface++;
}
[post=552541]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

a 24 hour shift ? I did that for 4 weeks (120 hours per week) at a client of mine once. My father is a firefighter, and has been (on several occasions) called to work 48 hour shifts. He commonly gets 24s, and if it's in the middle of his on-shift, any overtime will net him 36 hours in one stretch.

-> Steve

Given a bad fire, or a really nasty storm, firefighters can make a good deal of money - possibly at the expense of sleep. My father (who is a call-fire fighter, on top of his own job) once had to technically stay on the job - active - for 48 hours. We had a huge mill fire around here, and since our department knows the building the best, our firefighters ha to guide the other crews from neighboring towns. After the intial fire was knocked down, he had to oversee the overhaul, and then go back and clean up. Fire started on a Friday afternoon, he didn't get home until Sunday evening.

For those of you in MA, it was the Whitinsville mill fire. We were lucky the entire mill didn't burn, but it came close, and a lot of damage was incurred. My father and about 2 other Northbridge firefighters actually fell through a section of roof when they were overhauling the building. They didn't fall far, but no one was expecting it.

Originally posted by VTECin5th@Sep 12 2005, 10:05 AM
what language calls for each like that (in 2 words)?
I'm not being an ass, im seriously wondering?
foreach $penis (@this_thread){
print "$penis is an Asshole";
print "!";
}
[post=552955]Quoted post[/post]​

i dunno, i just made it pseudo code y0.. the function i wrote is not remotely valid...

Back