Do you remember me???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MugenCRX

Well, since the last time I had logged on to this site was in October, I figured I would stop in and say hello.

Whats been happening with me lately is simple, Work, Work, Work, Car, Work, and Rollerblading. My Crx is now happily boosted, running at 7 pounds of boost and feeling good. But it still needs some work. I moved out of my parents house into a townhouse with two of my rollerblader friends, and I still haven't got the intardnet. But I'm working on it. I have basically been spending all of my free time rollerblading as much as I can, and I feel like finally might be able to go somewhere with it. But other than that, its the same old me. Just your average Hondaswapper.

So what has everyone else been up to?

well im a noob. nice to read ya mugen rex. i myself a have a crx. well figured id stop and introduce myself. Im taco and check out my mardi gra pics coming monday!

Hi.

Nothing's changed with me since October. Welcome back!

i am friends/know a good amount of minnesotas best rollerbladers.

Jeff, you bastard! You haven't even called me to tell me that your car is boosted, let alone RUNNING....

SHAME ON YOU. I called you about a week ago, but either you were on the phone, or no service. Find someone to buy my car.

Hey mugen.

I haven't put pictures of my new prelude up yet, I still have to wash it.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 4 2005, 12:39 AM
Fruitbooters.....ick.

:p
[post=456228]Quoted post[/post]​

:fuckyou3: hey fuck you. lol

j/k but seriously.

So MugenCRX you skate? for how long. damn i wish people here in Cali still rollerbladed, but its not "cool" enough here. me and my friend were the only ones in my hometown that skated, and caught a lot of shit for doing it but it was fun. Living in a small town sucks though when you just dont have anough street stuff to progress. we didnt even have any rails there, the only ones were like 20 stair and theres no fuckin way i was gonna hit one of those for my first rail.

So Mugen how good are you?

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Feb 3 2005, 03:04 PM-->
i am friends/know a good amount of minnesotas best rollerbladers.
[post=455957]Quoted post[/post]​
Who all do you know? Like Ben Weis or Chris Farmer?

Originally posted by Callidus@Feb 3 2005, 04:45 PM
Jeff, you bastard! You haven't even called me to tell me that your car is boosted, let alone RUNNING....

SHAME ON YOU. I called you about a week ago, but either you were on the phone, or no service. Find someone to buy my car.
[post=456005]Quoted post[/post]​

My Bad Alex, I'll get ahold of you soon.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Feb 4 2005, 01:39 AM
civicious
@Feb 4 2005, 12:39 AM
Fruitbooters.....ick.

:p
[post=456228]Quoted post[/post]​

:fuckyou3: hey fuck you. lol

j/k but seriously.

So MugenCRX you skate? for how long. damn i wish people here in Cali still rollerbladed, but its not "cool" enough here. me and my friend were the only ones in my hometown that skated, and caught a lot of shit for doing it but it was fun. Living in a small town sucks though when you just dont have anough street stuff to progress. we didnt even have any rails there, the only ones were like 20 stair and theres no fuckin way i was gonna hit one of those for my first rail.

So Mugen how good are you?
[post=456251]Quoted post[/post]​

I've been skating for almost 5 years now. I would consider myself pretty good. I don't know what you would consider good, but I can do a lot of shit. I backside royaled this 23 stair drop ledge the other day. And I did topacid to backside royale to truspin soul to inspin topsoul on this longass handicapped rail yesterday. If you know/remember what all that is.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2005, 01:38 PM
:withstupid:

same ol shit, just a different swap :)
[post=455894]Quoted post[/post]​

So what is in the Sol now? I figure you sold your other motor??

Back