Do You Smoke

Do you smoke?

• Yes (Other)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (Cigs & Other)||

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Smonkeyboy

im curious to see who all smokes and who doesnt.

personally i dont.

Originally posted by B16@Jan 29 2004, 06:15 PM
only what yoda in my avatar smokes :ph34r:

:ditto: i used to smoke cigs for like 5 or 6 years, been trying to quit completely but i smoke maybe one a day bummed from my sis and if i go drinking i buy a pack. i dont go buying smokes normaly cause i will just smoke the pack then get another and will get to be a normal thing again, and i dont want that.

I love WEED :thumbsup: but im sure everybody already knew that already.

I dont like cigaretts because they stink and taste nasty. I will ocasionally smoke like a half of one if I am out with some buddies just to get higher. I have smoked 2 whole cigaretts in my life! I smoke a cigarette MAYBE once a month.

Smoke weed, then smoke a cigarette, it gets you 30% higher!

*EDIT* I NEVER have touched anything else besides weed and alcohol.

Ohhh man... Let's see. I don't smoke cigarettes. They fucking nasty and do nothing but give me a headache and upset stomach. However, I love me some weed. At home i smoke regularly, but at college there is no good weed to be had and if you do smoke the shitty dirt weed that you can get here, you're bound to get caught anyway.

Other stuff... I have smoked hashish twice. That's awesome stuff, just like super concentrated weed. I have smoked opium a few times. That's crazy shit. I have never been as high as on opium. Well... maybe acid. But that's another story. :blink:

I smoke weed and cigarettes. Did the opium thing once, that was some crazy shit. I tripped on acid once too, didn't get a good trip and won't do it again...this girl I used to know overdosed on the shit and now is permantly in trip mode, she thinks shes a cup of orange juice and if you go near her she thinks your going to drink her.

I've been trying to quit smoking cigarettes, but i've been sayin this for 3 years in a row now, every new years I make it my resolution and break it 2 mins after the ball drops.

I'm not planning on quiting smoking weed anytime soon, it's not like the really hard drugs that'll really fuck you up in the long run, cigarettes will kill me before weed does.

no smoking for me....cigs give me a headache even when they are second hand.....plus i odnt wanna pay money for something that doesnt make my times go down....

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 29 2004, 04:07 PM
I tripped on acid once too, didn't get a good trip and won't do it again...this girl I used to know overdosed on the shit and now is permantly in trip mode, she thinks shes a cup of orange juice and if you go near her she thinks your going to drink her.

You probably had a bad trip because you had misguided preconceptions about LSD and the experience in the first place. I'd also bet that your setting was fucked too and you were probably not in an ideal environment conducive to a good trip. Oh well. Shit happens, right? :)

That girl is not crazy because of the acid trip. You can't physically overdose on LSD unless you take about 10,000 hits. That's how high the toxicity level is. What happened is that she was most likely a schizophrenic that was in remission and the LSD acted as a catalyst to activate the schizophrenic behavior. It can do that. It's the single most psychoactively powerful drug known to man, it's not for crazy people. She's crazy because she's crazy, not because she "overdosed" (bullshit) on LSD. That is all. It doesn't happen. She's a nut. I'll bet you my car that there is someone in her bloodline that is just as Froot Loops as she is. She has genetic disposition to be a nutbag and it's NOT the acid's doing.

grits are just fuckin' digusting. weed is chill... but it just makes me sleep all day, so i don't do that either.

i dont smoke anything myself, u sedto smoke cigs and weed but i quit cigs new yr 2003...and weed new yr 2004 i liked weed but it just seems to make you happy with doing nothing. It also makes u very unproductive, i dunno. Ive done alot of rugs but thats it as far as smoking goes

hehe. i aint smoked anything.....ever.... i have about half a dozen friends who are about ready to pay me to smoke weed.

I haven't smoked anything ever either, and really don't plan on trying anything anytime soon.

Back