Do You Smoke

Do you smoke?

• Yes (Other)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes (Cigs & Other)||

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

smokings gross, drugs are worse.

not tonention that if i don;t do any drugs or smoke till i'm 21, my parents willjust hand me 2 g's :D

that's my anti drug :ph34r:

started to dip (only the best cope long cut!) I guess I moved from one addiction to another, I started chewin' to quit drinking, and it stuck. Now I party and chew, in fact I have a dip in right now.

hell yeah- cope long cut is my best friend- and i too have a dip in as well- how bad is it for you? cause i'm dipping about a tin a day which really sucks, but i like it way too much to stop

ok, sugestion's to the guy who said never, "never say never"

and I don't smoke and I don't drink, I don't get high,

because:
all these things can couse bad things when you drivin', and SEX .....I did all these things but not any wayz "I am crazzy enough to do shit on the road when I ain't high" .....
:)

Originally posted by Incredib1e@Jan 29 2004, 10:03 PM
I thought it was only like 7 tablets of acid you had to take and you were considered legally insane or something like that. A kid in my highschool did the shit all the time and made himself completely insane. Before the kid was normal president of the student body and shit like that, started into drugs and he just became retarded.

He ended up stabbing his father with two decorational swords form World War 2, while his mother was laying right next to him sleeping. He kept telling everyone that the people outside his window made him do it. They kept telling him that if he didn't kill his dad then they would kill him and the rest of his family, something crazy like that.

You're retarded. That never happened. That is all. Don't talk about stuff you don't really know about.

<------Just Carlton Box 100's.....Super light Ciggs....

No drug's, but a shit load of beer and sake...and I'm happy.

supposedly every cig you smoke take 7-11 minutes off of your life. how the hell could someone ever pick up a cigarette. i honestly dont get it. suicide.

so i dont have to say that i DO NOT smoke and never will.

That Acid story is fucking nuts, I was always too scared to take some LSD or any hallucinagin, I always figured since I am very creative that my mind will get the best of me, fuck that.

as far as dipping is concerned, I wonder which is worse Chew Vs. Cigs???

I get a new tin every 2-3days, what i can't stand is all the cups and bottles around my fucking room and in my car

i smoke newports in a box. habbit sucks and i have quit 2 times for guys that i dated that didn't like it. not quitting again anytime soon

YOU WANTED TO QUIT!!!!!! so i was gonna yell, you still not smoking or did you cave?

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jan 30 2004, 01:15 PM
That Acid story is fucking nuts, I was always too scared to take some LSD or any hallucinagin, I always figured since I am very creative that my mind will get the best of me, fuck that.

as far as dipping is concerned, I wonder which is worse Chew Vs. Cigs???

I get a new tin every 2-3days, what i can't stand is all the cups and bottles around my fucking room and in my car

heh, try living with 3 other guys plus countless friends that chew. we have more spitters laying around than anyone on the face of the earth. the best was when we got like 4 logs for free, we all had a dip in 24-7.

Acid is crazy, when was a dumbass burnout in highschool I took a hit in class and I was laughing for about 10 minutes at this Arab guy standing next to a missle. I will never again do that shit.

The last time I smoked hash was crazy, I guess I was laughing for a solid hour and started crying because I was laughing so damn hard.

GODDAMNIT!!!!! How many times do I have to tell you people, those stupid acid stories are not true! They are dumbass wive's tales made up by people who are afraid of a truly mind expanding drug. The guy who stabbed his dad? Never happened. It would have made national news. The bitch who thinks she's orange juice? She was a nut before the LSD!!! AHHHHH!!!!! Don't believe everything you hear about LSD because 99.9% is bullshit made up by the DEA and their cronies. That is all.

i used to smoke the grass everyday after school with like half the school or whenever i could get my hands on it...now i completly stopped

I smoke both, i'd say im addicted to cigs, and about every other day, ill smoke the others..

Back