Do you think civicious chrome rims or steelies

those rims or black steelies????

• Black steel

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think black steelies would look better but hey he is right they were free. And i guess they dont look to bad.. i have seen worse. But i wouldnt trade staight up steelies for chrome dubs. I would add another 50.

no way i would go with the steelies,those rims looked like they came of a kia or something.i would just get some stock steelies off a newer civic"the shiny black ones" and get some good tires.hell he could sell those for $250 and have almost ebough money for a set of slip streams.

steelies.

i'd rather look poor than ghetto :)

but WTF happened to his prelude, did he flip that over too? or burn it down? wtf

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 29 2004, 08:10 PM
...or burn it down?...
[post=370101]Quoted post[/post]​

HEHEHE! That reminds me of a story! :EDIT: "God damn ghey 'lol' emoticon!!"
Seriously though, lose the wheels... Remember: Kia and/or Hyundai wheels = no on a civic.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 29 2004, 06:10 PM
but WTF happened to his prelude, did he flip that over too? or burn it down? wtf

Nah, Will sold the prelude and bought the EF hatch with the money. I think he got exactly what he paid for the lude if not a little more.

get rid of those rims, sell them to some fucktard.

ride steelies for the time being.

oh, fuck those things are brutal, but then again I am not driving the car around town.

whoooops, i voted for chrome but meant to click steelies.

just rock steelies. they look fine, just make some easy money for and either spend it on new rims or save it for something else... whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back