Do your brakes suck?

Would there be any interest in this?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jun 11 2004, 03:01 PM
make some for other cars like prelude and accord :thumbsup:

o yea lightweight rotors that arent drilled and have good cooling in the package would be nice!

The cooling of the two piece rotors that would be offered would depend on the design of your wheels.

Aluminum hats and calipers with dust seals for us people that track and daily drive our cars would be excellent. I would like non-drilled rotors too and maybe an off ther shelf size so that replacement rotors are dirty cheap. What about rears? I see so many people with 11+ inch front brakes and stock 8" rears.....can't be good for brake bias.

Originally posted by nfn15037@Sep 20 2004, 02:10 PM
Aluminum hats and calipers with dust seals for us people that track and daily drive our cars would be excellent. I would like non-drilled rotors too and maybe an off ther shelf size so that replacement rotors are dirty cheap. What about rears? I see so many people with 11+ inch front brakes and stock 8" rears.....can't be good for brake bias.
[post=392543]Quoted post[/post]​

If you look at the Real Time integra type R's, they ran huge brake in the fronts and stockers in the rear. At most, all you need is a decent pad in the rear. If your car see's the track alot, run some track pads back there but thats it. The only thing you need them is to keep the car stable under braking. I even know a few people that run stock pads in the rear and HPDE all the time on them, never having a problem. They only do about 20% of the work. Fronts are another story. Fronts are were you need to put effort into.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 20 2004, 03:23 PM
wow, this thread is inclredbily old
[post=392607]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

People need to stop bringing up dead threads. Read the dates people!

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back