Doc. says its a girl....Yayyyyy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
So yeah guys...As some of you know my wife is Prego.... so ahhh yeah, I found out 3 weeks ago that shes expecting another little girl....
Just wanted to let ya know....
Its crazy, wicked.. since our 1st kid (daughter) was born 5-18-00 and now this one is
due for mid MAY..hmmmm...I think its kinda cool... Kinda hopping for the same date....

<span style="color:#FF0000"><span style="font-size:14pt;line-height:100%">Just a heads up.....so just in case...If you guys wanna HOok a brother up with some <span style="color:#006600">CASH</span> or HONDA <span style="color:#000099">turbo parts</span>. PM me for my info.....LMAO...</span>
</span>
<u>P.S. NO bullshit no name brands..Turbonetics or better.. :)</u>

:laugh:

<span style="color:#FF99FF"><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%">ITS A GIRL yO!</span></span>

congrats man! thats awesome.. I don't know if I could handle a girl..

plus I'd be WAY to over protective..

Quoted post[/post]]
CONGRATS homie!!

Congratulations!

This should serve as a warning though that a fast car does, in fact increase one's virility...

its been nearly 7 years since the last of our four kids were born. Within a month of buying Will's car, Mrs. D.B. is once again "great with child".

-virile, vigerous and potent.

congrats man!

Quoted post[/post]]

Congratulations!

This should serve as a warning though that a fast car does, in fact increase one's virility...

its been nearly 7 years since the last of our four kids were born. Within a month of buying Will's car, Mrs. D.B. is once again "great with child".

-virile, vigerous and potent.

my little brother is 12 years younger then me, and my dads little bro is 16 years younger then he is (no kids in between) :)

Congrats Bro!!!

hey your daughters birthday is the day after mine. guess I have to roll up there so we can have a huge birthdays/ new Daughter being born PARTY :bday: :bday: :drunks:

Congrats. Y'know what they say, "daddy's girl" any names? or do you fall under that "don't name til she's born" thingy

part of me wants a daughter to spoil, and then part of me is dreading the mood swings. Really no down side with boys...

The boys easier than girls... Not true. My neighbor has 1 girl and 2 boys... The girl was SOOO much easier than the boys have been...

So ya got a girl on the way... Time for one of these...
shotgun-001.jpg

Back