Dodge 1500 revival! - Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Update

Alright, well since my first post the motor/tranny has been pulled from the green truck.

718truckpics5.jpg

718truckpics16.jpg

So far the plan is to take the tranny from the black truck and the transfer case from the 4x4 to a friend's shop and have check them out them for me.
718truckpics10.jpg

This is the good motor from the black truck on the stand at the start of it's tune up.
718trucks.jpg

Pretty....
718trucks1.jpg

And this is the typical paint fading on all older Dodges that I've come across... Definitely keeping it the same color, I love this green.
718truckpics12.jpg

What do all of you think about painting the motor and/or tranny? As you can see, the motor isn't the best looking thing, but I'm thinking about just cleaning it up. First thing in my mind when I see an older motor painted "Uh oh".

No offense, but I can't believe you like that color green, lol!
You can say it's butt ass ugly and no offense will be taken. People are known to have their own opinion.

On another note, the motor is in w/o the tranny now and I didn't even clean the thing that much, let alone paint it.
Guess people just aren't as interested in Dodges =X

I like it, I wish you were closer. I could use another truck guy to help me get my 6.0l in sometime in the next year or so.

Back