Dodge Caliber

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I wish this would have happened to me before I clicked that link.

EZK%20-%20EYE%20GOUGE%202.jpg

Its what happens when you take a pt cruiser, a dodge ram truck, a dodge neon and drive into each other at 100mph. I'd have to see it in person first, sometimes the pictures don't do justice. But for now blah.

Looks like a Durango had sex with a Vibe.

Although... AWD + CVT with a rumored available turbo deisel... :hmm:

I didnt think Dodge could do worse then the Neon. Boy was I wrong.

:withstupid:

Seriously. American companies wonder why their sales suck -> if a picture is worth 1000 words, i have 1000 reasons for em . . .

Some car are design for people in mind that don't want a huge vehicle, but still need space to carry large things from place to place, or carry three or four people comfortably around with a full load of groceries. This car is for those people. Anyone who buys this with the idea of going anywhere close to what is considered fast or hugging curves, has some F'ed up ideas of with fast/sporty is.

The civic is a commuter vehicle and fortunatly honda blessed us with engine swaps so even lowly models with a nonvtec d15 has hope. TGFI *thank god for integras

If dodge aimed these at the new driver to 30 age group they are mistaken, neon looks ok, it got better looking as they redesigned it, the SRT-4 is formitable, I am surprised they are planning on replacing it with this?!?! Stupid bad marketing/design.

Sooner or later some mom is going to give their kid this car and we will see it with a huge stereo and neons, it will take a rare breed to be stupid enough to put a wing on it.

Back