dodge charger str-8

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=1192125

i like the front, the back looks like a pontiac g6, the seats look brutally uncomfortable/supportive, the serring wheel is the size of a bus's, but the navi looks cool, and it actually ahs some power and can come with a manual tranny. alright.

Dumb.... reasons

4-doors

nav system

seats

back end

WHOLE INTERIOR

20 inch wheels

as far as I am concerned the only thing it has going for it

425 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque

down side to that... you know it is going to weigh in some where around 2 tons....

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Mar 26 2005, 08:15 PM
Dumb.... reasons

4-doors

nav system

seats

back end

WHOLE INTERIOR

20 inch wheels

as far as I am concerned the only thing it has going for it

425 horsepower and 420 lb-ft of torque

down side to that... you know it is going to weigh in some where around 2 tons....
[post=479129]Quoted post[/post]​

i concur, i would rather get the teggy to make that kinda power, obviously minus the torque.

i like the front end...like the hood. dont relaly care for the dash, and that rear end looks like a two door stratus.. g6????

I don't like the lines going along the hood to the headlights why revive a classic line to make it look like a modern truck, ghey. The steering wheel is uglier than Claytons wheel buying spree. But other than that it's aok.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 26 2005, 07:45 PM
the seats look brutally uncomfortable/supportive, the serring wheel is the size of a bus's, but the navi looks cool, and it actually ahs some power and can come with a manual tranny. alright.
[post=479108]Quoted post[/post]​

Well, then its DEFINATELY a dodge charger.

-> i'd buy one (6.1 liters :drool:)

We should be getting the chargers soon to the dealership where i sell... hopefully we'll get an srt-8

Back