**Dodge Vipers for sale... 96 GTS, 00 RT/10

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kroger

For Sale Dodge Viper's
I am selling the cars for my parents since I am the car fanatic of the family.

Original Owner on both, both cars are stock
I will get the vin numbers posted soon along with more detailed pictures in a few weeks. The RT/10 is at home the GTS is here with me at school. So I can take more pictures of the GTS now.

The cars are in perfect condition, always serviced and kept in a climate-controlled garage.

1996 Dodge Viper GTS 32XXX miles
Blue and White
409rwhp, 467rwtq
ASKING 48,000obo.

2000 Dodge Viper RT/10 7XXX miles *MINT*
Steel Grey
403rwhp, 440rwtq
ASKING 65,500 obo.

Located in Mansfield, Ohio

Michael Kroger
Email: krogermp@notes.udayton.edu
mobile: 937-304-6219

A few pictures
3831rt10pic-med.jpg

3831113_1341-med.jpg

3831m3viper-med.jpg

Nice cars, but good luck selling them on here. A lot of people can barely afford a swap into a civic, let alone 45-65k.

ya dude, if people are making threads about "how can i make a diy boost controller from home depot for only 10.00"

you might be advertising on the wrong site.....

Originally posted by jeff@Sep 14 2003, 10:21 PM
Nice cars, but good luck selling them on here. A lot of people can barely afford a swap into a civic, let alone 45-65k.

For what I spent on the Civic already, I could have almost bought one of those... oh well. I still gotz fo do'z y0!

:lol:

I generally figured that it may not be the best site to post. I have also posted on a few other's Im new here only registered for about a month. But why not you never know really. I have plenty of time to sell them not in any big rush.

Word of mouth goes a long way...and hey maybe some ones parents are intrested?

Originally posted by Kroger@Sep 15 2003, 12:00 PM
But why not you never know really.

:werd:

Guys, don't beat on him just because he's listing some pretty high dollar items- you never know who might be reading this. Just as long as he doesn't go crazy spamming this all over the board, it's ok.

please don't clutter this page with "flaming"

VIN # for the GTS is 1B3ER69E0TV200558

VIN # for the RT/10 1B3ER65E2YV604619

so i think there were 2 cars that are way nicer / faster than anything i will ever own for sale somewhere in here... free bump

Great looking cars man! :thumbsup:

Good luck selling them, and don't mind the stupid n00bs flaming your thread.

beautiful cars

(whats up with the beemer??? for sale too??? :D )

**all spam flaming bullshit deleted.... please dont start that shit again**

The m3 and the X5 are my moms cars, X5 has 20' hamann pg3's and a hamann off road kit. The M3 may either be for sale sometime in the near future or is going to be making a trip down to Miami to visit Active Autowerks for a turbo.

Thanks for deleting the garbage.... I plan on taking some more pictures today of the cars.

I have posted on a few different webpages and will be listing in local papers in ohio within the next week. Just figured I would give all you internet guru's a shot at them first see what pops up

sweet cars,
there is a guy that works in my building that has 2 brand new vipers, a red roadster and a blue coupe.... I drive by them everyday and drool

the R/T 10 looks like it has a bad tupe when the top is up on it :lol:

is the NSX yours too?

Bump...still for sale had a few looks nothing serious. The GTS is back home and they are going to be put into the papers shortly..

No the NSX is not mine, its a buddy of mine up in canada, there should have been another one with us he left early, they both were on the players run.(silver nsx) on mischief destroy

Back