dodges new 300 hp/ 260 ft hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

the 07 caliber srt-4

1.jpg

not too shabby imo, looks pretty aggressive.

all black and dropped about 3 inches and that bitch would be sexy

already for sale (and sold) not that great of a car...chryslers answer to an HHR.....THE QUESTION NO ONE FUKING ASKED.

That looks NOTHING like a camaro... Its longer, lower, and wider than a camaro would ever be...

And the caliber IMO is the red headed stepchild of a durango and a Vibe...

Although... I wonder if this will replace the PT Loser.

I'd take a Neon over a Camaro

but I also hate everything made by GM.....you should see the assholes that come to look at this beat 01 T/A we've got for sale

You guys have no class.

The New Mustang is the Supra that everyone has been bitching about not having.

The new Challenger and the new Camaro "Concept" are very similar. The Challenger is a faulty 4-8 V8 to try to get 29 mpg. I guarantee it won't work. The new Camaro will run a 350 with OBD3 and the Mustang V8 is a well flowing and good economy V8 with lots of power. The V6 has less power than the Hyundai or Nissan V6 but is also a simpler car.

I mean shit man, with these cars you can have cake and eat it too.

Now for a new Vega :)

Quoted post[/post]]
That looks NOTHING like a camaro... Its longer, lower, and wider than a camaro would ever be...

ok get out your camaro pocket dictionary and look at the body lines on an old 68-69 camaro, this looks too damn similar to the aforementioned and the firebird.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

ok get out your camaro pocket dictionary and look at the body lines on an old 68-69 camaro, this looks too damn similar to the aforementioned and the firebird.

Almost all of those cars were the same back then ! Boss Mustangs, Novas, Montes, Cutlasses,

yeah they allll looked similar. Caliber srt8?? fuck that thing. its not a hatchback, its a wagon. Does anyone know how big they are compared to other cars? Its like a shorter version of the ford freestyle. (not saying it looks like it, but concept wise)

Id rather have a 300 srt8 than any car mentioned in this thread. I dont like american cars mainly because of their interiors. Sorry, i spend most of my time IN the car, id like it do look and feel good. Plastic upon plastic upon plastic upon faux-leather doesnt do it for me. Id totally look at a pre owned c6 coupe in a few years, but the interior sucks... and the interior in the mustang/camaro/charger/anything american BLOOOWWSSSSSSS

Quoted post[/post]]
the interior in the mustang/camaro/charger/anything american BLOOOWWSSSSSSS

I disagree. Particularly for the Mustang. If you get the low end interior, it's shotty plastic bullshut. But it keeps the cost of the car down. Upgrade to the interior setups with changing illumination and actual metal trim and now you're talkin.

not just the dash, overall. the center console, the audio and temp controls... look at a cd player in the corvette and mustang (20k-55k), then look at sayyyy the is 350 or something foreign in that range. Hell look at the new civics, imho they look worlds ahead/better than anything domestic.
My friend has a Monte Carlo, the dials, controls, cd player, temp controls, and guages are basically the ones in the NEW 'vette.
You are right tho, the upgraded interior trim does make it look better in the mustang.

sorry for the jack. uhh back no topic.... dodge sucks. that good?

it looks big in the pics, but its listed as a compact car. i havent ofund any pics of someone standing next to it or any other cars around it to get a good size perspective though.
the new volvo hatch looked big in pics too, but then after seeing people standing next to it you realise how small it really is.

2007 Caliber
Length: 173.8 in.
Width: 68.8 in.
Height: 60.4 in.
Wheel Base: 103.7 in.
Ground Clearance: 7 in.
Curb Weight: 3308 lbs.

2005 Neon
Length: 174.4 in.
Width: 67.4 in.
Height: 56 in.
Wheel Base: 105 in.
Ground Clearance: 6.1 in.
Curb Weight: 2581 lbs.

so its about as long as the last neon
its an inch wider
its a fuck load taller
has a shorter wheel base
an inch more ground clearance
and weighs 800lbs more

so with the added ride height, over all vehicle height, and considerable weight gain, its going to handle like shit... and even with the hp of the srt4 model tugging around 3308lbs + the fat fuck driving it, its still going to be fucking slow

Back