dodges new 300 hp/ 260 ft hatchback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
That looks NOTHING like a camaro... Its longer, lower, and wider than a camaro would ever be...

And the caliber IMO is the red headed stepchild of a durango and a Vibe...

Although... I wonder if this will replace the PT Loser.

ok get out your camaro pocket dictionary and look at the body lines on an old 68-69 camaro, this looks too damn similar to the aforementioned and the firebird.

Almost all of those cars were the same back then ! Boss Mustangs, Novas, Montes, Cutlasses,

Exactly... in that era it was a certain style... If he wants to be techincal, then the Mustang 2 looks like an AMC... :laugh:

Whats the SRT powered by to give it 300hp? If it's anything more than a turbo I-4...I'll be very dissapointed. If it is the ol' SRT4's powerplant - I'd rock it.

neon comes with Quaife automatic torque biasing (ATB) differential
2.4-liter dual overhead cam 4-cylinder 16-valve Intercooled high-output Turbo engine produces 230 horsepower at 5,300 RPM and 250 pounds-feet of torque from 2,400 to 4,400 RPM

caliber -
Grasping an H-pattern, center stack-mounted shifter, you’ll control a Getrag 6-speed manual transmission to command a 2.4-liter DOHC dual VVT inline turbocharged 16-valve 4-cylinder engine. In an instant you’ll feel 300 horsepower and 260 lb-ft of torque. has a torsen lsd

not sure if its the same motor or not, if it is then its on roids.

looks like the only difference is the dual VVT. well the last Neon srt4 motor had what... 240hp @ 5,300 and 250tq @ 2400-4400. and the caliber reaches its hp and tq peak higher (hp @ 6000 and tq @ 6000) so im assuming maybe a little more boost and a differnet tune (for more high end) and the VVT probably helps some.

Back