does 97 teg rotors fit my 96 cx hb?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Teambypass

Hi guys, does anyone know or had tried if a pair of 97 teg front rotors woulf fit my 96 cx hb? thanks

Yes you should be able to us 97 integra rotors on your civic. You can us almost any thing that comes from that year our newer on your civic.

it won't fit without doing the full conversion. the calipers of the civic won't work on the teg rotors

thanks for the replies guys. So, i would need to do a complete conversion in order to put the teg rotors on huh? will, in that case, I will just buy after market rotors for my civic. will this work? thanks

I have a 96 civic also. Only if we had gotton us a 97. In the 97+ civic, all the line up came with larger front brakes. They all get the same size as the ex line. :angry:

Originally posted by Teambypass@Jul 7 2003, 10:32 PM
thanks for the replies guys. So, i would need to do a complete conversion in order to put the teg rotors on huh? will, in that case, I will just buy after market rotors for my civic. will this work? thanks

Just go hit up Group Buy Center and buy some Brembo blanks for $30 each.

Back