does any one know

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

need2bfaster

is any one familiar with the f22a6 intake manifold swap on to the f22a1 the problem i am having is my intake is not equpied with the air intake bypass as the f22a6 is i was wandering to do the swap if u will need the wiring harness off of the a6 motor to make the aib to work i know u need the ecu but not sure about the harness

All you need to do is find a plug that fits on the IAB solenoid and then run the wires to your ECU. Easiest way would be to find one in a junkyard and cut it off so you don't have to buy the whole harness just to use a couple plugs.

Yeah that must be a typo cause it's not correct.. I'm not sure where the pinouts are for the Accord but it shouldn't be hard to find. Just search around for the ECU pinouts from a 1992-1993 Accord EX.

i found a thread on cb7tuner it helped alot some guy made a small manual for the intake swap between the 2 engines so .... once i get the ecu and gaskets ill b set hey as for wiring that aib plug into your ecu how do i go about that or just worry about it when i get the ecu

Back