1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

does any one know

Discussion in 'Accord' started by need2bfaster, Dec 3, 2007.

1. need2bfaster

need2bfaster New Member

is any one familiar with the f22a6 intake manifold swap on to the f22a1 the problem i am having is my intake is not equpied with the air intake bypass as the f22a6 is i was wandering to do the swap if u will need the wiring harness off of the a6 motor to make the aib to work i know u need the ecu but not sure about the harness

2. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

All you need to do is find a plug that fits on the IAB solenoid and then run the wires to your ECU. Easiest way would be to find one in a junkyard and cut it off so you don't have to buy the whole harness just to use a couple plugs.

3. need2bfaster

need2bfaster New Member

4. norcalgsr

norcalgsr Honda Master Technician

Yeah that must be a typo cause it's not correct.. I'm not sure where the pinouts are for the Accord but it shouldn't be hard to find. Just search around for the ECU pinouts from a 1992-1993 Accord EX.

5. need2bfaster

need2bfaster New Member

i found a thread on cb7tuner it helped alot some guy made a small manual for the intake swap between the 2 engines so .... once i get the ecu and gaskets ill b set hey as for wiring that aib plug into your ecu how do i go about that or just worry about it when i get the ecu

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted