1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does any one make a airbag delete tray?

Discussion in 'Body / Exterior / Interior / Cosmetics' started by lohonda, Apr 21, 2005.

1. lohonda

lohonda Member

I was wondering if any company makes an airbag delete tray for a 1995 civic, on the passenger side. I am purchasing a 1995 dash for my 1992 civic so the car didn't come with a passenger airbag. Also the dash that I am getting doesn't come with the passenger side air bag. I was hoping that I could find a delete tray, like honda makes for the Integra type r and the Civic type r. I just thought it might be cheaper than purchasing an airbag.

Thanks.

2. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Why not just buy a 92-93 dash that didn't have the passenger airbag?

3. lohonda

lohonda Member

I just happened to find a dash for cheap. So if I could find an airbag delete tray, then it would be cheaper than buying a dash without. Plus I haven't been able to find a dash without an airbag, and is also near me.

4. swanny

swanny Senior Member

You can modify a EK tray to fit. heres a pic before anything is done, from what i've read you just have to trim it a little bit. They also have carbon fiber trays for EKs if you want to go that route.
    [​IMG]

5. lohonda

lohonda Member

Hey thanks for the pic. I will try and pick up one of those then.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted